Ziggy imagine 3

You and Ziggy were hanging out in her cabin as you had nothing else to do. 'I've brought comics, wanna read some?' You offered as u watched Ziggy put one of ur hoodies on.

'Nah, i'm good' Ziggy replied as she laid next to you resting her head on your shoulder. 'Ok, urm what u wanna do then?' You asked as you put ur arm around Ziggy playing with pieces of her hair.

'I have something in mind' Ziggy smirked as she sat up. 'Which is?' U questioned. Ziggy didn't reply instead she placed her lips on yours.

Ziggy pulled away after a couple seconds. 'That' Ziggy smiled replying to what u previously said.

You smiled before pulling her head down and attaching your lips. Ziggy crawled on top of you as your hands slipped under her shirt holding her waist.

'Mhm' you moaned as she moved to your neck sucking on it. You moved your hands to her hair pulling on it as Ziggy worked on your neck.

'Oh god Zig' u panted as Ziggy pulled away from your neck. She waisted no time in bringing her lips back to your's beginning to make out with you.

She licked ur bottom lip asking for entrance which u excepted, opening ur mouth slightly. You moaned lightly as u felt Ziggy's toungh slid through your mouth.

When air became a need you both pulled away. 'That was much better than reading comics' you smiled still panting. 'It sure was' Ziggy replied laying down on your chest.

sorry i haven't up dated in a while i just couldn't be bothered tbh anyways i should HOPEFULLY start posting more...hopefully.

anyways...bitchwhotff
wanna re creat this the make out sesh or...