Sadie Sink imagine 9 p.2

(Requested)

⚠️TW:SMUT⚠️

You and Sadie arrived home and ran up to ur room. As soon as u walked through the door Sadie pinned you to the wall attacking your lips. It got heated very quick and you were now moaning into the kiss.

Sadie tapped you thigh signalling for you to jump up, so you did wrapping your legs around her waist as she held them creasing them with her thumb.

Sadie pecked you lips bitting your bottom lip after before moving to your neck. She found you sweet spot and began to suck,bite and lick it waking over to your bed laying you down and getting on top of you.

You detached your lips taking your shirt and bra off as Sadie did the same. She took a second to admire your naked torso before trailing her hands over every inch of it creasing certain places, making you breath hitch.

'Your so beautiful' she said in almost a whisper.  You blushed before bring her face back to your's kissing her.

She left wet kisses all the way down to the waist band of your pants. 'Can i?' She asked in a sweet tone.

'Yeh' you said smiling. She nodded before un doing you pants taking them off with ease then trailing her hand over your folds through you underwear.

'Sades..please' you said growing impatient. 'Your so needy' she said before taking your underwear off. 'God your so wet for me' she said in a seductive tone.

She began rubbing your clit whist coming closer to you again kissing you passionately as you moaned into her mouth.

She sped up the pace making you hips buck. 'Tell me what you want baby' she said as she worked on your neck. 'F-fuck me' you managed to say through moans.

'Anything for you' she said pecking your lips before shoving a figure in you. 'Ahh' you moaned as she thrusted inside of you.

'Ohh, faster Sadie' you said panting. She obliged adding another figure too. Don't stop, ohh, you fuck me so good Sades' you said gripping at her hair.

'I- i think I'm close' you said as you felt a tight knot in your stomach. 'Cum whenever you want baby, no ones stopping you' she whispered in your ear speeding up to help you orgasm faster.

You screamed her name as you came all over her fingers. She slowed down a bit still pumping in you to help you come down from your high.

You caught your breath again and Sadie pulled out licking her fingers getting all of your juices. 'Hmm, still taste good' she smiles laying beside you.

'I missed this' you said turning to face her. 'Me to baby, me to' she said creasing you cheek.

you welcome i finally gave you smut😃<3