Ziggy imagine 2

(Request)

Nick Goode has a crush on you and everyone knew, he tried to get with you all the time even when he knew you and Ziggy are a thing.

Right now he was on his way to your cabin to try hit on you again. But what he wasn't aware of was what was happening in your cabin..

'Ahh..ohh..Ziggy..' you moaned as Ziggy put her 3rd finger in you. 'It's ok your doing well love' Ziggy whispered still pounding your hole.

'You think you can handle 4 bab-' Ziggy was cut off by the door swinging open. 'Y/n i know your with Ziggy but you can do so much better and-'

'NICK WHAT THE HELL' you shouted hiding you and Ziggy under your covers. 'I- i was- just' Nick stuttered. 'Just what? Being a perv?' Ziggy asked frustrated.

'N-no i just- i want to talk to y/n and, i came here- and saw..this..' Nick managed to say. You and Ziggy looked at each other for a moment before you turned back to Nick. 'Well get the fuck out, this isn't some porn show' you shouted shooing him away with your hand.

'Yeh- yeh, I'm going' he said walking towards the door. 'Wait were you just about to take 4 fingers?' Nick asked turning around. 'GET OUT' you and Ziggy both screamed.

'Ok, ok' Nick said shutting the door behind him. 'Right, where were we' Ziggy smirked turning to you.

idk i kinda like this one🤷🏼‍♀️