Sadie Sink imagine 5

'What have i told you about staying out late
y/n' Sadie says annoyed. 'Relax jeez it's not even that late its only 4am' you reply with a small chuckle, but Sadie didn't find it funny.

'You've said that every other time too and you keep getting home later and later' Sadie says beginning to shout. 'So..you can't control what i do' you bite back 'yeah but your out late doing go knows what and I'm supposed to just sit here and wait for you huh?'

'No one said you have to wait for me to get home' you said pulling out a cigarette and lighting it. 'Y/n your my girlfriend of corse i'm gunna wait for you to come home, i wanna make sure that your safe' Sadie scoffed.

'I can take care of myself perfectly fine i don't need you to check on me as soon as i walk through the god dam door' you said getting angrier.

'You know what i don't even care anymore, have it your way' Sadie said as tears threatened to fall. 'What are you on about?' You asked confused  'ill stop caring about you, ill stop staying up all night to make sure you get home and that your ok, ill stop being a normal fucking caring girlfriend if that's what you fucking want' Sadie screamed back.

At this point Sadie was sobbing on the verge of a breakdown. 'Hey, hey come here, come here' you said walking over to her wrapping your arms around her from behind resting your chin on her shoulder. 'I'm sorry ok, I'm sorry' you whispered as your own tears started to fall.

'I love you Sadie and I appreciate everything you do for me ok?' You said whilst rocking you both side to side slowly. 'I just, i feel like sometimes you, you don't want my love and that you don't want me to care, as if it bother's you or something' she said calming down.

You took your arms of her waist and turned her around so she was facing you. 'You really feel that way?' You asked saddens clear in your tone'

'uhm' she hummed with a nod. 'Im sorry baby' you said creasing her cheek gently with your thumb catching a tear as it softly fell staining her cheek.

'I love you more than anything and i don't wanna lose you ok, I've just not been in the right state of mind at the moment ok and I'm sorry for staying out late and I appreciate you waiting for me so much ok, so so much it makes me feel loved and worth something and i'm happy that YOU love me and that I love you' you said as you started losing breath.

Sadie just wrapped her arms around you again letting you sob into her shoulder not caring that your soaking her shirt.

'It's ok and i love you to y/n' she said pulling away from the hug placing her forehead against yours.

'Im sorry' you said again 'shhhh' she said pecking your lips lightly. You smiled before kissing her again but this time more passionately.

yeh i don't rlly like this one tbh.😃