Sadie Sink imagine 4 p.2

i was forced to make this by
Maxlovessom

Sadie took your pants and underwear off beginning to play with your clit. You breath hitched as she was rubbing it softly. 'F-fast' you managed to say.

Sadie obliged and began rubbing your clit faster. 'Mhmmm' you moaned. Sadie softly inserted one finger into your hole with ease making your hips buck. 'Already so wet for me, humm darling?' She asked with a smirk. You replied with a soft moan as Sadie began curling her finger in you.

Sadie added another finger hitting you g spot over and over. 'Fuck..Sadie' you moaned. 'Moan louder y/n' Sadie said putting her free hand into her pants beginning to finger herself. 'Ohh..' you moaned throwing your head back. 'Mmm, y/n' Sadie moaned thrusting harder into you and herself.

'S-Sadie..i'm gunna-' you said getting cut of by Sadie. 'Not yet, we'll cum together' she said pounding her hole and your's getting her self closer.

'Oh..Sadie, your fingers feel so good in me, mhmm' you moaned knowing it would help her orgasm. 'Fuck' she panted getting closer. 'Ahhh, ohhh don't stop Sadie, mhmm you make me feel so good' you said again, sending her over the edge.

She came all over her fingers and then you came to. 'Holy shit' you said still catching your breath.

i didn't know how to end this so..🤷🏼‍♀️