Sadie Sink imagine 14 p.3

agin credits to bitchwhotff

g!p reader

When Millie left you and Sadie decided to go to sleep as you were both tired. You were awoke by the front door opening so you presumed it was Millie and fell back asleep.

A hour later there was nocking on your door. 'Come in!' You whisper yelled so you didn't wake Sadie up.

Millie opened the door relived to see you both fully clothed. 'Hey' she said coming over to your bed. 'Hey' you smiled. 'Urm, Noah and Finn wanna sleep over is that ok?' Millie asked sitting on the end of your bed.

'Yeh, sure' you replied as Sadie began to stir in her sleep. 'Hey baby' you smiled creasing her cheek as she sat up.

'Hey' she mumbled adjusting to the light. 'Finn and Noah and coming over to sped the night, is that ok?' You asked. 'Yeh that's fine' Sadie smiled.

LOL TIME SKIP

Finn and Noah arrived and you all decided to watch a movie. Noah and millie were on one sofa with Finn sat in front of it on the floor. And you and Sadie where on another sofa cuddled up with blankets.

'Babe' Sadie whispered turning to you. 'Yes darling?' You asked keeping your eyes on the tv. 'Im gunna go to the bathroom' she replied winking. You understand what she meant so once she left you waited 5 minutes before going to 'check' on her.

'Hey guys i'll be back, i'm just going to make sure Sadie's ok' you said leaving. 'Okk' they all said in union behind you.

You got to the bathroom and nocked so Sadie would let you in. The door opened and you were immediately pulled into the room and pinned against the wall, as soft lips made there way to your's.

You pulled away from the kiss for air and once you caught your breath you looked up at Sadie 'are you ok?' You asked smiling. 'Yeh..just horny' she said beginning to take her pants off. You did the same not wanting to waist anymore time.

You pinned Sadie against the wall and told her to jump up, she did so wrapping her legs around your waist as you pushed your dick into her.

'Ohhh' Sadie moaned at the feeling, pulling at your hair as you continued to fuck her. 'Faster..ohh' Sadie moaned as she frew her head back.

You began to go faster making Sadie scream your name when the bathroom door opened. 'Are you guys..NOT AGAIN' Finn yelled as he covered his eye's.

'MILLIEEE!!!' Noah yelled. Millie ran up the stairs coming over to the door. 'Wha-' Millie asked Noah, cutting her self off when she saw you to grabbing towels to cover yourselves.

'You know what, i'm so done. I'm going to the shop to buy us all ear plug's, because the guest room's here are comfy as fuck, and i'm so used to it now anyways this is like the THIRD TIME' Millie said leaving to put her shoes on.

'That sound's great' Finn replied running after Millie. 'Yeh' Noah said stumbling away after the other two.

i have tooth ace rn and it's killing me.