Sadie Sink imagine 7

(Request)

'What do you wanna watch Sades?' you asked looking over at your girlfriend. 'Anything, you pick' she replied whilst cuddling up to you.

'Even a horror movie?' You asked looking down at her. She lifted her head from your chest. 'Seriously a horror movie? Out of everything rlly?'

'Oh common i won't put a super scary one one' you said putting a pice of hair behind her ear. 'Fine' she sighed resting her head back on your chest.

'Yessss i love you Sadie' you said out of happiness 'i love you too y/n/n' she chuckled. You were looking for a horror movie when you decided to put on a really scary one to mess with Sadie. You finally found one and put it on.

'This actually isen't to bad' Sadie said keeping her eyes on the tv. 'Wait for it' you laughed. 'What do you mean?' She asked now moving her gaze up to you.

'Nothing baby just keep watching' you said stroking her hair. She turned back to the tv and a couple minutes later there was a jump scare.

Sadie dug her head into your neck and hugged you tighter breathing heavily against your neck.

You laughed whilst still stroking her hair. 'Cmon Sades theres no more jump scares now' you said trying to move her head away from you.

'Sades?' 'Sadie?' You asked and she still didn't answer. You moved away from her and lifted her head to see tears falling down her cheeks.

'Oh baby I'm sorry' you said wrapping your arms around her. She dug her head into you neck again as you rubbed her back.

You pulled away from the hug and cupped her face. She smiled at you softly. 'Are you ok?' You asked worried. 'Yeh I'm fine it was just unexpected' she said sniffing.

'Ok well how about we put a different film on now?' You asked creasing her cheek. 'Sure' she replied laying back down.

You laid down next to her bringing her into your arms.