Sadie Sink imagine 16

g!p reader

You were bored in class when u felt something hit the back of your head.

You turned around and saw a pice of paper on the floor, you picked it up and turned back around to read it.

The note said: 'meet me in the girls bathroom after this lesson'

You smiled to yourself and waited for class to end.

Finally class was over and you rushed to the bathrooms. You walked in and was pulled into a stall, you turned you head to see your girlfriend Sadie.

'Hey baby' you smiled as you kissed her. 'I wanna fuck' Sadie said as she pulled away from the kiss.

'Here?' U questioned. 'Yes here, right now' she replied growing impatient.

'Say less' you smirked as you began unbuttoning your pants.

'Get of your knees' you command. 'O-ok' Sadie stuttered out as she got on her knees.

'Your gunna suck this big dick ok?' You said as your dick hovered over her face as she looked up at you.

'Yes' she said before taking your dick into her mouth. 'Mmm' you sighed as she began sucking. 'Ohh that's it' you moaned throwing your head back.

Sadie got faster circling her toungh all over you dick. You put your hand on the back of her head and pushed your dick further down her throat making her gag.

'Good girl' you pleased as you took your hand off her head.

Sadie began bobbing her head up and down which sent you over the edge and you cam in her mouth.

She stood up and swallowed your cum, some still dripping of the side of her mouth. You licked the cum and spit of her face before taking her pants and underwear off.

You pushed her up against the stall wall and pushed into her. 'Oh yeh' She moaned directly into your ear.

You began thrusting faster and faster each time  as Sadie screamed in pleasure.

'Oh fuck me' Sadie moaned a bit to loud so you covered her mouth. 'Shhhh' you whispered pecking her lips.

Then there was knocking on the door. 'Are you ok in there? I head a weird noise' a teacher spoke from the other side of the door.

'I-im fine' Sadie managed to say as you were still thrusting into her.

'Ok' the teacher said before walking away.

'That was close' Sadie said as you wiped the sweat off her forehead. 'U wanna continue?' You asked gently. 'Of corse' Sadie smiled.

You began going faster and harder making Sadie a moaning mess.

'Mmm yes' she moaned as you began kissing her neck whilst fucking her.

'Oh don't stop mmm' She whimpered making you smirk into her neck.

But then more knocking was heard. 'Are u sure everything is ok? You've been making weird noises for a long time' the same teacher said. 'Can you open the door?' She asked.

Sadie looked at you for an answer and you shook your head and began pushing into her again. 'I can't' Sadie basically moaned out.

'Ma,am i need you to open this door right now' she said getting angrier.

Sadie unlocked the door and opened it a tiney bit. 'Open the door more' the teacher insisted. 'Urm i-i can't' Sadie replied turning red.

'Well i can' the teacher said as she pushed the door open revealing you and Sadie.

'What on earth, I'm calling your parents miss sink and yours miss y/l/n' the teacher shouted. 'Get your clothes on and go to the principal's office this instant' you said before leaving.

'Continue another time?' You asked passing Sadie her pants. 'Yeh' she smiled taking her pants from you.

my throat is killing me😒