Sadie Sink imagine 14

(Request)

g!p reader

You were in your dressing room as you had just finished getting changed and you were about to leave when Sadie came barging through the door.

'Hey what's up?' You said sitting on your chair. 'I'm uh..i'm, you know..' Sadie said closing the door behind her. 'Your what?' You replied acting dum.

'Stop messing with me y/n, you know what i mean' Sadie said coming closer to you. 'I want to here you say it tho' you said with a smirk.

'I'm horny..' Sadie said in almost a whisper. 'Your what?' You asked putting your hands on her waist bringing her closer. 'I'm horny' Sadie said louder sitting on your lap.

You smirked before attaching your lips. As you were making out Sadie started unbuttoning your pants. Once they were un done she got off your lap, helping you to stand then pulling them off.

'Your so needy' you chuckled taking your boxes off. Sadie stared at you dick for a while before taking her own pants and underwear off.

Once they were off you placed Sadie on your dressing table whist standing in front of her lining your dick up with her hole.

You pushed into her lightly, letting her adjust to your size. 'Ughh' she moaned taking all of your 8 inches.

'You ready?' You asked putting a pice of hair behind her ear. 'Yeh,yeh just start slow pls' she said putting her hands behind your neck.

You began thrusting slowly as asked feeling her walls tighten around you. 'Ohh' Sadie moaned in your ear. 'You like this dick in you huh?' You asked earning a whimper from her.

'Fuck..y/n/n' she said panting. You sped up now she had gotten used to it her hands traveled to your back. 'Ohh, don't stop' she moaned as sweat dripped of her forehead.

You skin slapping together began to make a loud noise as Sadie was still moaning in your ear, digging her nails into your back.

Sadie's whimpers and moans made you go rougher sending her over the edge. 'You can cum if you want baby' you said going faster.

She released screaming your name as the door opened revealing your cast mates: Millie, Noah and Finn.

'Hey y/n/n, filming starts soo-' Finn said cutting himself off when he looked up. 'IN THE DRESSING ROOM, SERIOUSLY??' Millie whisper shouted from beside Finn.

'I wondered why i heard weird noises from down the hall' Noah said turning around from the scene. 'And you didn't think to warn us?!?' Finn shouted closing his eyes and resting his face of Millie's shoulder. 'Well don't just stand there! Get changed and go down to filming' Millie said looking at the ceiling.

'Oh- uh yeh' you stuttered pulling out of Sadie and putting your pants back on. Sadie doing the same as the other 3 stumbled over each other out the door.

'Continue when were home?' Sadie asked zipping her pants up. 'Sure, but I've got filming now' you said walking up to her, pecking her cheek and walking out the room, leaving Sadie impatiently waiting to go home.

first g!p chapter😁