Sadie Sink imagine 10

You and Sadie were sat on the couch in your shared apartment. You were scrolling through Tik Tok while Sadie was scrolling through twitter.

You had your arm around her shoulders creasing the side of her face softly. This carried on for another 10 minutes until you felt a tear slide onto your hand.

You turned your head to Sadie and saw her reading a tweet as more tears slid down her cheeks. 'Baby' you said turning your body towards her.

She continued reading as more and more tears escaped from her eyes. 'Baby look at me' you said gently cupping her cheeks and wiping her tears away.

Sadie turned off her phone and looked up at you. Her eyes were red and glossy while her cheeks were puffy and tear stained.

'What's wrong' u asked softly still creasing her cheek. 'Just- just stupid people on twitter, that's all' she replied shakily. You took your hand's away from her face and pulled her in for a tight hug. She dug her head into you neck and you felt tears travel down your shit from your neck.

You rubbed her back whispering things to her as she continued to sob in your arms. She finally pulled away wiping her face before putting the sleeves of her jumper over her hands wiping the tears off your neck.

'Do you wanna talk about it?' She nodded her head no 'in the morning, right now i just wanna sleep' she said getting up. 'Ok baby' you said getting up as well.

You were in bed whilst Sadie was brushing her teeth. She came out and you pulled the covers off you opening your arms for her. She smiled slightly before climbing on top of you, laying her head on your chest.

You pulled the covers over the two of you then wrapped your arms around her. She traced patterns on your neck as you played with her hair before you both fell into a deep sleep.

ugh i want a relationship so bad but also don't😃