Protection

"Alright team three! Your turn" the blue pussy cat smirked. I looked up at Sero and he gave me a reassuring smile. We both started to walk into the forest. Our classmates screams filled the air as I slightly moved closer to Sero. "Oh come on amber your not scared are ya" he laughed elbowing me. "N-no" I gulped as my eyes scanned the forest. "Here let's distract you" Sero placed his finger to his chin as I looked up at him. Sero and I haven't really talked or hung out. I'm always with Bakugou and kirishima. "What's your favorite color" he asked looking down at me. "Blue. Yours" I asked looked up at him. "Yellow. Siblings" he asked. "None that I know of" I sighed as I rubbed my arm looking down. "Sorry is that a touchy subject" he asked. "Eh kinda but it's fine" I smiled up at him. Another scream filled the air but it was different then the others. Sero and I looked up and fear raked my body. The forest ahead of us was ignited in blue flames. I took a couple steps back as my body started to shake. How did they find me? This was suppose to be a secret location. Tears brimmed my eyes as I stared at the fire. "Everyone! We were just attacked by two villains. We don't know what there here for or how they found us. Everyone try to make your way to camp safely" one of the pussy cats voice filled my head. Sero's face was twisted in fear as I looked up at him. What am I suppose to do?

-kirishimas pov-

     Class was boring. I groaned leaning my head back closing my eyes. "You okay there" I opened my eyes to see Mina staring at me. Her head was slightly tilted, I sighed and turned my head towards the window. "Yeah just bored" I sighed, my eyes were still closed. "Bored? Or missing a certain white haired girl" her voice was almost teasing. I opened my eyes and looked at her as I felt the pink come to my face. "W-what?" I asked. "Oh don't play dumb. I know you two like each other." She smiled. "Well yeah. I like her a lot to be honest" a small smile came to my face. "Then what's taking you so long to ask her out ya dummy" she shouted leaning forward. A deeper blush came to my face as I leaned back. "I don't know a lot has happened. It's just not the right time. But we both know how we feel and she knows I am all hers and I know she is all mine" I smiled. Mina was silent so I looked up at her. Her eyes were wide and her body was filled with fear as she looked out the window. I followed her gaze, my own body filled with fear. The forest below the building we were in was ignited in blue flames. I quickly stood up and rushed to the window. No this can't be happening. "Everyone! We were just attacked by two villains" the pussy cats voice filled my head. I zoned out of everything else she said as I quickly turned and looked at Aizawa. His eyes were wide as he looked at me. His face twisted in fear and worry. I know we were thinking the same thing as he quickly ran out the room. "Protect the students" he yelled as he ran out the room. "Wait Aizawa I'm coming with you" I yelled as I ran after him. I was quickly stopped by the other teacher in the room. "Hey let me go" I yelled as I pushed against the teacher. "No there is enough students out there in danger! You guys are safe so you need to stay that way" the teacher yelled pushing me back. My heart was racing, fear coursed through my veins. I wasn't scared because there was villains. I was scared because they were here for amber and I couldn't get out there to protect her. I let out a frustrated scream as I grabbed a desk and flipped it. "Kirishima calm down the teacher is right" Mina tried to calm me down. I quickly turned towards her, "I can't calm down! They are here for amber! And she is out there and I am stuck in here" tears started to prick at my eyes as my breathing became heavy. I slowly backed away from everyone grabbing at my head. Bakugou please realize what's happening and find her.

-Ambers POV-

     "Amber we have to go" Sero shouted. My body was frozen, my heart was beating a million miles a minute. "Amber" Sero yelled shaking my shoulders. I shook my head and looked up at him. His face was full of fear, my heart dropped as I watched his eyes start to tear up. I knew right then and right there what I needed to do. "Get to camp Sero" I whispered as I looked down. "What amber! Come with me" he looked down at me confused. "No they are here for me. Get to safety. I will protect all of you" I swirled my fingers causing Sero to float in the air and I threw him back the way we came. I ran through the forest dodging students running from the villains. I have to protect my classmates.
     I came to a clearing, it was oddly silent. "Students from the mouth of eraser head. You can use your quirks to protect yourself and your classmates. Make it back to camp quickly. Don't do anything stupid" the Pussy cats voice disappeared and my heart broke. That last sentence was for me. He knew exactly what I was going to do. "Hey there doll" my body froze as his voice rang through my ears. Before I knew it Dabi was standing in front of me with his hand wrapped around my throat. A evil smirk was plastered in his face as he eyed me. "Long time no see" he laughed. "You got me so end this and let's go. No one has to get hurt" I begged as tears brimmed my eyes. "Oh your gonna let me take you that easy" he tilted his head looking at me. "Yes now let's go" I gritted my teeth and closed my eyes trying to hold back tears. "I think I wanna raise some hell before we go" he laughed. "Maybe take some lives. I'm thinking of a certain red head. Or maybe a blonde hot head" he backed away from me and started pacing. "Dabi please just take me" I sighed as I stepped towards him. "Oh are you begging" he smirked. He stopped pacing and looked over at me. "You know I love it when you beg" he quickly walked towards me and grabbed my throat backing us up into a tree. My back was against the tree, he pressed his chest tightly against mine. I closed my eyes, kirishima, Bakugou and Aizawa flashed through my mind. I'm sorry guys. "Bastard" I heard a voice yell. An explosion sounded, Dabi's body was gone. I opened my eyes, my heart stopped as my eyes landed on Bakugou. His back was facing me, his shoulders were heaving up and down, His breathing heavy. "Your not taking her again" he breathed as he backed up towards me more.

-Bakugou's POV-

     "Icey hot move faster" I yelled as I quickly tried to make my way through the forest. "Bakugou what is the rush. Just relax" Todoroki argued. I ignored him as I continued walking. I had this sinking feeling in my gut, like something bad was going to happen. Maybe it was because Amber was out with that sticky bastard and I don't know if she's okay or not. Maybe it's because I'm with Icey hot, I've only ever hung out with kirishima and Amber. All I know is I feel uneasy and it's really starting to piss me off. "Bakugou" todoroki's voice pulled me from my thoughts. "What the hell do you want Icey hot" I yelled. He quickly shoved his hand over my mouth and pointed towards the woods next to us. My eyes followed his finger and my blood ran cold. Blue flames started to consume the forest ahead of us and pink fog slowly started to seep towards us. "What the fuck" I tried to yell but it came out muffled because Icey hot still had his damn hand over my mouth. I quickly ripped my head away from him. "What's going on" Todoroki whispered as his eyes shone with fear. My eyes widened as realization hit me. The villains have found us and they have come for Amber. "Everyone! We were just attacked by two villains" one of the cats voice rang in my head. I didn't hear anything else as my feet started to move. "Bakugou" I heard Icey hot call after me but I was focused on one thing, finding Amber.
     I ran ahead until something came crashing into me. I hit the ground hard, something heavy was laying on top of me. "Bakugou slow down. Sero?" Icey hots voice sounded confused. I quickly pushed Sero off of me and looked around. Fear ran through me as I didn't see amber anywhere. I quickly yanked sticky up by his shirt, "where is she" I yelled. "Bakugou put him down" Todoroki yelled. I dropped him, "she told me to go to camp. She said something about protecting all of us. Before I could say or stop her she made me go flying" Sero huffed as he stood to his feet. "Bakugou what's going on" Sero asked as he rubbed his head. "You damn idiot" I yelled pulling at my hair. "The villains are here for her! Where is she" I yelled. "This way come on" Sero started running in the direction he came flying from. My body reacted as I propelled myself through the air using my explosions. They are not taking her again. I promised Aizawa, I promised kirishima, more importantly I promised Amber that I would never let them touch her again.
     I came into a clearing as I stopped to look around. Anger flooded my body as my eyes landed on amber. Her body was pressed against a tree and that damned two toned bastard has his hand around her throat. My body started to shake violently as Dabi leaned closer to Amber. "Bastard" I screamed as I flew through the air. My only priority right now was getting him away from Amber. My foot connected with his face as I shot an explosion at him. His body went flying through the air and landed roughly, rolling a couple of times. I landed in front of amber, my body shielding her from the villain. My breathing was heavy as I shot daggers at Dabi's unmoving figure. "Your not taking her again" I growled backing up towards amber. I heard her fall to her knees, her breathing became uneasy. I promised you I wouldn't let them hurt you again. I plan on keeping that promise, even if I die in the process.