Rescued

-Ambers pov-

     Tamaki and I walked down the sidewalk. The closer we got to my house the more I got worried. I seen several cars in front of our house. "What's going on" I quickened my pace and ran up the stairs and bust through the front door. Tamaki was right behind me. My eyes scanned the house as my eyes landed on All might, Midnight, best Jeanist, Gang orca and kirishima. Everyone was in there hero costumes including Kirishima. "Amber" Aizawa stood up quickly. "Dad what's going on" I asked throwing my school stuff down. "Young Amber calm down" Allmight stepped in front of me. "They have found Bakugou" Kirishima whispered looking up at me. "Really" my eyes started to water as my knees gave out. Kirishima and Tamaki were quick to jump and try to catch me but All might helped me stay on my feet. "Yes we are having a meeting at the moment to plan out the rescue" Aizawa eyed me. "I want in" I stood tall. "No. I know you care about Bakugou but no. Your the one the villains want. I can't put you in harms way" Aizawa's face twisted in fear. "Hear me out. We could use me as bait to distract the villains. They want me. So blind them with what they want and then while they are distracted swoop in and get Bakugou" I shrugged sitting at the table. "No" Aizawa and Kirishima yelled at the same time. "Eraserhead. I know young Amber is your daughter and you don't want her in harms way but her plan might actually work" all might sighed standing next to me. "All might is right. We haven't gotten anywhere with a plan and Ambers plan sounds doable" midnight chimed in. "Come on dad. I can protect myself. I have my invisibility power now so if anything goes wrong I can get out" I looked up at my dad. His face was full of worry but he knew I wouldn't stand down. "I will be right by her side Mr. Aizawa. I won't let them get there hands on her" Kirishima smiled up at Aizawa. I looked behind me and seen Tamaki was gone. I will have to text him later. "Fine" Aizawa sighed before plopping back in his chair.
     I walked quietly but quickly behind Aizawa as we all walked in the alley in front of the league of villains hideout. Everyone stopped, All Might turned to the hero's and started talking but I looked up at Aizawa and he was looking at me. He grabbed my arm gently and pulled me back towards the back of the alley away from everyone. "Look I don't like this idea one bit. But I know if I try to stop you, you will try and do it by yourself.  I couldn't live with myself if you got hurt" he dropped his head softly placing his hands on my shoulders. "Just promise me you will be safe" he whispered. "I promise dad" I sighed quickly wrapping my arms around his waist. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders holding me tight. "Eraser head, young amber. It's time" All might whispered from behind us. "Are you ready kid" Aizawa sighed pulling away. "Yes sir" I smiled. "Alright the door is on the top floor. Only entrance we know of is on the side of the building. Walk up those stairs right there and knock on that door. If Bakugou does anything to try and delay the plan let us know using your mind quirk" All might ordered. I nodded and took a deep breath getting ready to walk but a hand on my shoulder stopped me. I turned and seen kirishima. "Be careful please" he whispered giving me a soft smile. I nodded and shook his hand off my shoulder. I looked both ways  before quickly running across the street. I quietly but quickly walked up the stairs to the right of the building and stood in front of the door. I took a deep breath and mentally prepared myself. Months of endless torture and I was about to willing walk back into their hands. Breathe Amber. My hand came up, shaking slightly as I knocked on the door.

-Bakugou's pov-

     My hands were bound. They had this contraption that consumed my hands stopping at my wrists. I couldn't activate my quirk. Was this what these bastards used on Amber. "Dabi let him free. We are his friends. If he joins maybe Amber will too" this guy with blue hair spoke. He had hands all over him. "Master are you sure" the purple fog guy from the attack on USJ spoke. "Yes he will never join us if we treat him like a prisoner" he spoke. The discolored guy walked towards me and slowly undid my hands. I felt the power of my quirk surge through me as the metal contraption hit the floor. I was about to blast everyone to shreds when a small knock came to the door. Everyone froze as Dabi walked to the door. He opened it and my blood ran cold. My eyes widened as my whole body froze. "Oh hey there doll" Dabi smirked. "I'm ready to join you" Ambers voice was small. Her eyes scanned the room and they widened when they landed on me. "Princess" I managed to breath as she walked into the room. Dabi grabbed amber by her throat picking her up off the ground. He quickly shut the door, "so you have finally come to your senses" Dabi smiled as he slammed amber against the wall. Her voice appeared in my head, "don't do anything stupid, the pro's are outside". I looked over at her, her eyes boring into mine. I slightly nodded as I stood there. "Yes now let Bakugou go" her voice came out harsh. "Now why would we do that. We have both of the people we wanted" shigaraki laughed. I quickly blasted Dabi away from Amber and I stood in front of her. "If you want us to join you get on your knees and beg" I yelled as my chest heaved up and down. "Bakugou you stupid idiot" ambers voice yelled in my head. Before anyone could react the wall next to us exploded and all the pro hero's flooded into the room.

-Ambers pov-

     All the villains were contained, "where is he" All might boomed. "I will never tell you where my master is" shigaraki laughed. Suddenly all the villains started coughing up this black liquid. "What the hel-" Bakugou started to yell but got cut off as the black liquid started coming from his mouth. "No" I yelled running towards Bakugou. I felt the liquid coming up my throat and suddenly it was spewing out of my mouth. The more it came out the more it consumed my body. "Young Amber" I heard all might yell before the black liquid fully consumed me.