Chapter 4

After their fun in the pool and eating the food, the three sat together in the grass as it got dark. They were waiting for the fireworks. Camila was on her phone, texting George as well as other people who had decided to text her. Sapnap and Dream were also on their phones but were instead playing Mario Kart.

The first firework had startled the three but they looked up, setting their phones down on the grass and wrapping an arm around the one next to them. Camila was on the left end, Dream beside her, and Sapnap beside him. Drista had made her way over and laid down with her head in Camila's lap.

Camila looked over at her friends, smiling as they watched the sky. She mumbled a quiet thank you to them before laying her head on Dream's shoulder and turning her attention back to the exploding colors in the sky.

The fireworks seem to end just as fast as they began. The group however, didn't move for a bit. They just sat there. Drista was the first to get up, ruffling her brother's hair before walking inside.

"Come on, we can go play something in my room." Sapnap's voice spoke, breaking the silence of the night.

Dream and Camila nodded, each of them getting up, grabbing their phones, and going to Sapnap's room. Once inside, Sapnap sat on the bed, setting up his tv with something to play. Dream sat next to him and Camila sat behind them. Dream and Sapnap began playing something that Camila wasn't really paying attention to. They had asked if she wanted to play but she declined, turning her phone on and scrolling through her missed texts.

Wilbald: Camila. We are now your love advisors.

Jackmanibald: Yes. The best ever.

Camilbald: I am suddenly afraid.

Jackmanibald: Don't be. We will help you get the gogs.

Camilbald: what.

Wilbald: Your crush is painfully obvious.

Camilbald: go away

Camilbald left the group!

Jackmanibald added CamilaLocas to the group!

Wilbald changed CamilaLocas to Camilbald!

Jackmanibald: Wilbald. I think she is in denial.

Wilbald: I think she is too. We shall fix this.

Jackmanibald: Camila. What do you think of this photo?

*Jackmaniblad has sent a photo* (George mid twerk photo)

Camilblad: wtf is he doing

Wilbald: twerking for you

Camilbald: You are an idiot. /lh

Wilbald: that is rude and hurtful. :D

Camilbald: you both suck at this /lh

Jackmanibald: Don't worry. We have help.

Camilbald: oh lord

Wilbald has added Tubbo_ to the group!

Wilbald has changed Tubbo_ to Tubbald!

Tubbald: Tubbald!

Camilbald: I'm doomed.

Georgie<3: Camilaaaaa come backkkkkk