Chapter 5

The morning came fairly quickly. Camila, being the first one awake of the trio, went downstairs to the kitchen where Sapnap and Dream’s mothers were making breakfast and chatting. Camila greeted them as she entered the room, immediately getting a cup of coffee and joining the conversation.

Sapnap woke up not long after Camila had left, choosing to simply just lay in bed until Dream woke up. Camila ended up yelling up the stairs that breakfast was ready, which caused Sapnap to huff as he sat up and shook Dream violently. Dream proceeded to push Sapnap off the bed and then go downstairs, leaving him on the floor.

Sapnap furrowed his eyebrows, mumbling to himself as he joined the others in the dining room.

“So what are we going to do today?" Camila asked.

"Get ice cream!" Sapnap yelled as Dream yelled, "Go to the fair!"

Camila laughed, nodding. "Let's do both."

The boy cheered as they ate breakfast. After breakfast, the three said their goodbyes and climbed into Sapnap's car. Dream put on some of Wilbur's songs as Sapnap drove them to the fair. 

Once they arrived, Dream darted into the fairground, the other two following close behind. Sapnap and Dream did the basketball stuff while Camila went and played skeeball. 

The three were fairly competitive with each other, trying to be one another in a certain game.

Moment 1:

Dream and Sapnap were shooting basketballs into the hoops. Camila came up behind them, stealing one of Sapnap's basketballs and throwing it into the hoop.

"Hey! That's cheating!" Dream complained.

"Get better nerd!" Sapnap laughed.

Camila laughed as well, doing the same with one of Dream's basketballs. 

"Ha! Get fucked Sapnap!" Dream cheered.

"Camila you traitor!" Sapnap groaned as Dream won the big prize.

Dream handed the big stuffed panda to Camila, "For you." 

"Why thank you!" Camila grinned, hugging it.

"Cheater," Sapnap mumbled with a pout.

Moment 2:

Camila was pulling Dream to the ferris wheel while Sapnap was at a booth, throwing rings onto bottle necks. 

Once Dream and Camila go onto the ride, the two took a picture together. Camila took one of herself, putting a grinning emoji over her face and sent it to the group chat with Wilbur, Jack, Tubbo, and Violet.

Camila's Bitches

Wilbitch: ferris wheel vibes 

Tubbitch: Send it to geroge 

JackManibitch: Get me cotton candy

Wilbitch: stop texting us and have fun with Dream and Sapnap

Camila: :( 

Camila: yes I'll get you cotton candy, Jack

JackManibitch: Yes! You are my favorite.

Camila: Good.

Dream wrapped his arm around his friend, pulling her into a hug which is how they stayed till they got off. 

Moment 3:

Camila walked away from Dream and Sapnap who were bickering about who got the most prizes. She got herself cotton candy and decided to Doordash some to Jack. It took her multiple people to get his address for this.

The three ended up going home after 6 hours of being at the fair, (they got ice cream on the way home).