Chapter 11

Wednesday afternoon, Camila was in the living room with Tommy, playing minecraft. Phil walked in, telling them to get ready to leave for the festival. They did so.

The group split up into different cars, going to the festival.

Moment 1:
Camila was on Ranboo's shoulders.

"How did you get up there?" Violet asked Camila.

"Wilbur." Camila smiled.

"Let's go win basketball, Camila." Ranboo said, walking towards the hoops.

"Bye Violet!" Camila waved.

Moment 2:
Tommy and Tubbo were competing, trying to see who could win the most. All of their prizes were going to whoever they chose.

Philza, Dream, Sapnap, and George were getting food from some of the stands.

Karl, Quackity, and Eret were looking at all the shops.

Schlatt was playing knife ring toss. If he lands a ring on a pocket knife, he wins it.

Wilbur, Ranboo, and Camila were on the Ferris wheel. They managed to all get in one seat. Ranboo was filming on his phone, Wilbur and Camila huddled together.

“Here we have one Wilbur Soot and Camila Lopez, cuddling at the top of a Ferris wheel.” Ranboo commented.

“We aren’t cuddling. It’s just cold.” Camila frowned.

“You act like you weren’t just complaining.” Wilbur countered.

“Shut up. This is vlog time.” Ranboo decided.
“I want to push you off.” Camila joked.

“I’m aware.” Ranboo smiled at her.

They got off and Camila chased Ranboo. Wilbur sighed before following after.

At the end of the night, everyone went back to the Airbnb. Everyone but George and Camila. George was already gone. Camila went looking for him. She decided to check the water fountain that George had shown her. When she arrived, she saw George. Not only George but a girl.

Camila was going to approach but stopped when George pulled the girl into a hug and kissed her forehead. She felt disappointed. She knew better than to assume but she couldn’t help it. Camila left the park, going to the Airbnb and going to Wilbur’s room for comfort.