Chapter 8

Camila woke up first the next morning, hanging up on George and texting him good morning. She got up and went downstairs to make the boys breakfast. Once done, she woke the two up and got ready to record a video with Tommy, Tubbo, Violet, Ranboo, Wilbur, and Philza. She was fairly sure that Quackity was going to make an appearance as well.

"I'm going to record with Tommy. Do whatever, do not be loud or break anything." Camila told Sapnap and Dream before disappearing to her office to record.

"Are you ready everyone?" Tommy asked.

"Which mod is this?" Violet asked.

"The surgery one." Tommy responded.

Clip 1:

Camila walked up to Wilbur with the scissors.

"Hi Wilbur." Camila greeted.

"Hello Camila. What are you doing with those interesting looking scissors that you have right clicked onto my body?" Wilbur asked.

"Nothing important. Just making sure all your muscles and such are in place." Camila responded as she replaced a bunch of stuff with Enderman and spider stuff.

"I just took damage as if you just stole my heart." Wilbur said.

"Of course I stole your heart. I am just that amazing." Camila laughed.

"I meant literally. Please put it back before I die." Wilbur said in a deadpan.

Camila proceeded to give him Tommy's heart that she had stolen earlier and ran away with.

"Thank you Camila. Have a good day." Wilbur told her as he walked into the rain, only to take damage and see Camila running away.

"Goddamn it."

Clip 2:

Tubbo and Violet were flying around after Phil had given them bee muscles. Tommy was just dying. Ranboo and Camila were building a doctors office with a chest full of mob bits. Wilbur and Quackity were having a spitting contest after being given llama bits.

"I'd say this was a successful time." Camila smiled.

"I think so too. We should give Phil some ravager bits." Ranboo nodded.

"I'm so down. Let's gooooooo!" Camila and Ranboo ran at Phil with the surgery scissors and replaced most of his bits with ravager ones and then ran back to their hut.

"Oh you little shits!" Phil ran after them.

"We just made you stronger!" Camila yelled as she blocked the door with obsidian.

"Philza is gonna craft a belt." Ranboo whispered.

"We are fucked." Camila agreed.

After a bunch more bits, they stopped recording so Tommy could edit and Camila could pack for next week. (Dream and Sapnap helped.)