Chapter 13

When they landed, Damon had brought Sapnap's car to bring them back. His own car was also waiting for them.

Camila hugged her brother, giving him a confused look when she heard the familiar voice of a certain model that she loved.

"I get no hug?" The girl said, holding her arms open.

Camila was in her arms within seconds.

"What are you doing here?!" Camila gasped, hugging her tight.

"I came to visit my little sister and older brother." The model grinned.

"You're related to Bianca Lopez?!" Ranboo exclaimed in shock.

"You know Spanish models?" Dream questioned.

"I know a lot of things." Ranboo defended.

"Well it's always nice to meet a fan!" Bianca said, pulling away from her sister and shaking Ranboo's hand.

"Are you staying at Damon and I's?" Camila asked.

"Of course!" Bianca grinned.

"See Boo. You'll get to see her even more." Camila teased, the group splitting up.

"See ya later Camila! Bye Ranboo!" Dream and Sapnap called, getting into Sapnap's car.

They waved, getting into Damon’s car. Bianca and Damon were in the front, Camila and Ranboo in the back.

"Your first initials are in alphabetical order." Ranboo pointed out.

"Except for an A." Damon nodded.

"We've always claimed Quackity as our brother though. Making the order A through D." Camila told him.

"Quackity?" Bianca questioned.

"Alexis." Damon clarified.

They arrived at the house and got out, going inside and migrating into the living room where Damon put on Mario Party.

They played while catching up, getting to know things, and just hanging out. Camila told them about everything with George.

"Honey, you need to just man up and tell him at this point." Bianca said.

"Honestly. Before things go any further with this Amanda girl." Damon nodded.

"And worse comes to worse. He doesn't feel the same and you can move on." Bianca shrugged, throwing a red shell at Ranboo.

"I agree. Literally just go for it." Ranboo nodded.

"I don't know. I'm not just going to text him and tell him." Camila sighed.

"Maybe you go back to London." Damon suggested.

"Maybe… I don't know. Not tonight. Or this week. Ranboo is only here for so long." Camila told them.

"Well I can technically go home whenever I want. Which means I can stay here as long as I want and am wanted." Ranboo smiled.

"So you go in like, two days when Bianca leaves. Then you can come back and hang out with Ranboo. Either in a relationship with George or with the knowledge you can move on." Damon told her.

Camila nodded. The group continued to talk, deciding that Camila would leave with Bianca in two days. Ranboo would go back to his home while she was gone and come back to Florida the same day Camila did. Camila was nervous but she put it to the back of her mind until the day came.