Chapter 9

The week went by pretty fast. By the time Camila had fully processed it, she was on a plane that was bound for London. It would be the first time she would be meeting George in person. She was nervous.

The plane was landing before she knew it. She got off the plane and texted Dream and Sapnap that she landed safely. She also texted George. Who she saw not long after, running up to him and hugging him.

"Gogy!" Camila cheered as she hugged him.

"Hi Camila! We are popping off!!" George cheered in response.

Camila let go of him, grinning from ear to ear as she grabbed her bags and was led to the uber that George had called them.

"You are very pretty, by the way." George said as they got into the car.

"Why thank you! You are as well." Camila responded, hugging him again.

The driver took them to George's apartment where the two dropped off Camila's things. George then led her out of the apartment and down the street as they talked.

George led her to a beautiful water fountain. It was in the center of the park.

"Woah! That's so pretty." Camila told him, grabbing his hand as they walked up to it.

"It's my favorite spot in the park." George told her.
"I can understand why." Camila looked around, smiling at everything.

The two walked around the fountain and the park before heading back to George's apartment. She was excited to meet up with the others. Camila was also glad to have met up with George first.

It seemed her liking towards him was obvious to everyone but him.