Update thing lol

Alright hello, this has nothing to do with the story it's already over lol but I wanna completely put into order the stories I have in my drafts and stuff and give you an overall plan of what I'm writing. I'm going to put them into order of how I will release them

1. My new Steddie book,if you don't like Steddie that's okay but just for the multi shippers who are interested,not sure when I'm gonna release it but I have 4 chapters of it done

2. My ghost Billy(Harringrove) book, I only have 2 chapters done so far but I like what I have written so definitely planning on releasing that one soon.

3. Eddie x MALE!reader,for my fellow trans/gay babies who can never find male reader stories, welcome my loves.

4. The Still alive Billy book(Basically Billy survived but is trapped in the upsidedown until Steve comes to save him) This one isn't even written or anything yet but someone suggested it on my Oneshots book and I wanted to make it its own story :)

Now with all those out of the way I'm gonna address my currently on going books. I have two books that are currently ongoing, my StevexMale!reader and my Harringrove Oneshots. Im gonna be mostly putting those to the side but I still wanna try to work on them when I can, I love my Steve x reader one especially since that was my first writing ever but I wanna work on my new books as well so I can get them out as soon as possible and leave the on going ones for later because well they're on going and don't have a planned ending while my other stories do have planned endings!

That's all from me so thank you all so much for the support and I will talk to you all later-ShobiWobi