Heyooo

Hey everyone this is the author here! I was thinking about selling stranger things charms,stickers and pins. Right now I'm only planning on doing 4 characters,I have 2 picked out already (Eddie and Steve), and I wanna know who all you guys would like to see, I'm considering making more in the future, obviously I'm open to any character suggestions. I will try to pick characters I think will sell well. I would love to do a full set of mini charms of the 6 main characters as well (El,Mike,Will,Dustin,Lucas and Max). Those are planned but for a later time, I wanna see how well the 4 characters I'm planning on selling will go before I start on that. I already have the Steve and Eddie charms designed and I'm working on the sticker sheets, and I currently have no idea about the pins. This is only a plan, but I really want to follow through with it because I think it would be a fun way to challenge myself and I could really use some money right now.

When everything is made and settled I will link my Etsy shop on here(not yet made).

And finally thank you all for the support on this story, I'm so glad so many people like it! There will be one last chapter,that will include some smut so if you don't wanna read that this is your warning now! Other than that, thank you all so much again and I will talk to you all later!-ShobiWobi

Edit: Sorry the final chapter is taking so long lol,I've been taking my time and reading other fics to help me with ideas and this is also my first time writing smut so I wanna make sure it isn't super cringy lol. It should be out either really late tonight or sometime tomorrow,thanks again for all the support! :)