01

~October 1: Rewrite Of Immortal Being~
🚧Insinuated Spice🚧

~🎃🎃🎃~

"Heh, how old are you?" The man gave you a confident smirk "About one thousand and thirty-one, give or take a few decades." That got you laughing "You think you're funny huh."

♡♡♡

Kicking off your heels you let out a loud relieved sigh "That ceremony was amazing! Im so glad I let you handle it." Your husband was behind you in an instant, grabbing your waist and pulling you to him as he peppered kisses down your cheek to your neck "Glad you liked it." Suddenly you were picked up and dropped onto the bed "Hey! Your wrinkling the dress!" He smiles down at you, that same sly confident smile that won you over in the first place "Well then, let me take it off you."

♡♡♡

You woke still laying atop Hizashi's chest, him smiling up at you "Good Morning Ms. Yamada." You smile back "Mhm, I feel like you are always up before me. It's like you don't sleep, weirdo." "I don't."  

You chuckle as you sit up to stretch "Hizashi, I love the jokes but don't you get tired of them?" He shook his head, slowly "Your my wife, and I want you to know the truth." "Truth-" The words died in your mouth when you turned back to him, seeing his eyes that were once emerald green now a deep red.

You hopped off him, onto your side of the bed. He quickly sits up, trying to follow you, to pull you back to his chest "Please don't be afraid, I'm sorry I scared you. Come here." When you relaxed against his chest he looked down at you "I wanted to tell you, really tell you, but I didn't want to scare you off and- and-" "You're really 1,031 years old...I married a really old man!" He pushed you off him with fake annoyance "I was scared you were gonna leave me asshole!"

You chuckle as you scoot back over him "Im sorry baby I had to get back at you somehow, it did at me off guard though. I can't believe I married an immortal man." Suddenly you frowned "How many women have you married?" A soft kiss was placed on the top of your head "I was married when I was mortal but my wife refused to become immortal with me so I lost her...I've only loved her and you in all my long life."

You nodded along, with a frown "I'm sorry you lost her." "Hey, it's alright, if I hadn't I never would have gained you." He quickly leaned down and pulled a canteen from a bag by the bed "On that subject. This is water I got from a stream, it's what made me immortal. Here drink it!" He tried to hand it to you but you pushed it back to him "Hizashi..im sorry but I want mortality. I don't think I can sit by and watch everyone I know and love die around me."

He frowned "Your...Your gonna leave me too?" You tried to hug him but he jumped you, knocking you both to the floor "I won't go threw it again F/n!" I can't deal with centuries of loneliness again! I just can't!" You tried to open your mouth to speak to him but he dumped the liquid into your mouth at the same time he pinched your nose shut, if you want to breathe you have no choice but to swallow, and so you do.

As you started panting he pulled you to his chest, hugging you tight, with tears streaming down his face "Oh god, im sorry. Im so sorry. Dont hate me. Im sorry." He kept chanting those words as nothing but whispers as you struggled to catch your breath.

🎃🎃🎃

(622 Words)