14

~October 14: Fairy~
🚧Force Marraige🚧

~🎃🎃🎃~

The door to your dressing room opened, looking into the mirror you saw your mother come in and shut the door behind her "Are you ready? They want to begin soon." You sighed as you stood, brushing the wrinkles out of your dress "No, but they'll start even if I'm not." She sighed as she cupped your face "Im sorry."

You shook your head "Dont be, this is a tradition as old as time. And your not the one forcing it on me. Hell mother it was forced on you!" 

♡♡♡

You stood at the end of the aisle, arm crossed with your father's "Smile, your keeping peace between our two kingdoms. You should be joyous." You smile as the two of you begin to walk "Sorry father." 

You stood before your new husband and future king as the current king went on about joining union and keeping peace. He smiled, giving you a little wave that you returned making some of the audions let out little awes. 

"You may now kiss the bride!" 

You panicked a little. You didn't want this! You didn't get to have any say in this! You glanced at your father who gestured to your husband, then your mother who nodded. You leaned in and allowed him to kiss you as you fought to keep your throw-up in your throat. 

"Fairy folk! Meet your future king and queen Hizashi and Y/n Yamada! 

🎃🎃🎃

(260 Words)

Had no ideas for this so this is what you all get. Im trying to catch up I swear!