07

~October 7: Zombie~
🚧Apocolipse, ?Canabalism?, Assisted Canabalism🚧

~🎃🎃🎃~

"Please my wife! She's right down there!" Hizashi was crying as the man carefully ventured down the dark basement steps "She's in labor! I- I don't know what to do!" The man turned back to him as he continued down "It's ok, I used to be a nurse before all this shit happened, ill help her- Ah!"

You were quicker than usual, grabbing the man to bring him to the ground and sinking your teeth into his neck, you've learned that's the quickest way to end the horrible noise they make while you eat. You stopped ripping his flesh off just long enough to look up at the one atop the stairs, you could easily eat him too but he for some reason he brings you food. So you could eat him, but then you'd actually have to go out and look for food and it just seems more logical to allow him to do it for you. Save energy.

Hizashi knows what he's doing is wrong, but he can't help it. You died due to an infection he couldn't find meds for fast enough. So he makes it up to you in death; he keeps you away from those people who would try to harm you by keeping you in the basement, he brings you people to keep you well fed, and he's actively trying to help a few other survives in a military base not far from here find a cure to bring you back. 

"I hope he's big enough to hold you over for a while because I think that scientist got a little suspicious of me last time. I love you, darling." And with that the door was closed and locked up tight. He needs to take a shower, get the dirt off him before he heads back out to the base.

🎃🎃🎃

(309 Words)

Look at me, posting on the right date. Applaud me!