15

~October 15: Naga~
🚧Poison, Panic🚧

~🎃🎃🎃~

The deeper into the woods you ventured the darker it got as the leaves above began to block out the light of the full moon above. Eventually, you could bearly see your hand if you held it out in front of your face...and that's how you ended up falling into a hole. 

You screamed as you slid threw the tunnel and landed on your butt on the cold mushy ground of the underground burrow. You stopped screaming to catch your breath and began looking around. When you stood you reached for the tunnel but you couldn't reach it, that's when panic really began to set in and you began rushing around the burrow looking for another way out. You were so panicked you didn't even notice the large naga in the corner of the burrow watching you with hungry eyes.

And when you did you let out a blood-curdling scream as you fell to your knees and began begging for your life. The naga slithered over to you, loomed over you with dark red eyes that seemed to be hungry. His head came down and he smiled at you before sinking his teeth into your shoulder making you scream and pull back, falling on your back. 

The naga watched you back into the corner and curl into yourself as its poison took over your shaking body.

♡♡♡

You woke up warm, held tightly by the naga's coil. When he noticed you up he smiled and nuzzled his face into yours. You were still too loopy to fight back, not to mention he had your arms tightly trapped you your side, but the naga didn't seem to care "Sorry pretty human, this was just a precaution. I promise I won't poison you as much next time."

🎃🎃🎃

(295 Words)