11

~October 11: Nymph~
🚧Abandoning Child, uh...is it body horror? Nah, I don't think so...🚧
GenderSwaped Present Mic

~🎃🎃🎃~

Hizashi was just trying to enjoy a nice little sit next to the stream when the sounds of a babying crying interrupted the peaceful sounds of her forest. She sighed as she stood, haven't humans learned to stay out of her home yet? All they do is pollute and kill, and she will have none of that today!

Ducking behind a tree she watched the little party, two adults and a baby. The woman wrapped the baby up tight in a blanket and placed her in the bushes "Sorry little one, I have enough mouths to feed." The two adults left making Hizashi gasp, she knew humans were cruel but to abandoning their offspring to die horrible deaths alone? That's just downright despicable.

When the humans were gone into the thick of the trees Hizashi slowly crept her way up to the screaming child and picked it up "Shh, shh, it's alright little one."

♡♡♡

Like any teenager your mother gave you rules, one of them was to never go past the tree line. And like any rebellious teenager, you broke those rules. Wearing an old black clock you'd go to town and hang out with the other humans before rushing back 'home' before it got to dark to find your way in the thick of the woods.

But this day was a bit different, your mother was home when you entered the makeshift cabin "Hey hey! My fruit trees are doing great so I brought us some home!" You smiled as she handed you a basket of fruits to place of the tree truck table "Momma, I've been meaning to talk to you about something serious." Hizashi's whole mood changed as she sat on the flat top rock by the table "What is it bub?"

You took a deep breath "You know when humans hit a certain age they move out and start-" Hizashi sighed, throwing her hands up "Oh not this again! Hun, your not like other humans." "I know that but-" She placed her hand in front of your face "But nothing! I will hear no more of this childish tantrum. You won't be able to handle life in the towns with the other humans. You are nothing like them, know nothing of them-"

"Yes, I do!" Her eyes widened as she sat up straight to look at you "You broke my rule, didn't you? You've been going into that town with those monsters-" "Momma please." "No! There will be no more leaving the woods! No more talk of leaving me!" You threw your hands up "I don't wanna spend the rest of my life hidden in this place!"

You ran out the hut, as fast as your feet could carry you, you ran. But you should have known better your mortal and your momma is a demi-god who grew these woods with her own two hands. In mere minutes you were stopped dead by roots growing over your feet and around your ankles. But then they began to grow up your body you began struggling "Dont do that, you'll hurt yourself." You looked up at your mother with tears in your terrified eyes "M-Momma I'm scared! Please, whatever you're doing! D-Dont!"

She cupped your wet face, planting a kiss on your forehead "I have to, I can't let you go out there and turn into one of them. It's ok, your becoming one with the forest which means you'll be one with me. Nothing to be afraid of little one." Hizashi let go of the tree with a sad sign. At least now she can have you forever.

🎃🎃🎃

(613 Words)

This one is my favorite currently!