01

AUTHOR'S POV

"Jungkook get your ass up you motherfucker" jimin yelled while waking up his bestfriend as they were getting late for the college.

Jimin and jungkook have been friends since childhood. They've always supported eachother and been there for eachother even in the hard times.

They both have met in orphanage and since then they've been staying together.
They both are in final year of their college.

[Jungkook's look in this story^^]

"Jiminiiee i don't wanna go you already know how much i hate the motherfucking narcissist asshole kim fucking taehyung"

"Rise and shine jeon ass,i can't hear you" jimin said sassily.

"Fuck you hoe" jungkook rolled his eyes and went up to get ready.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook was lost in his own world while using his phone until someone smacked his ass.

"Are you fucking kidding me" jungkook yelled while getting furious.

"Sorry thought you're a girl" taehyung smirked.

"You know what go and fucking visit an ophthalmologist"

"Babe you're making me hard with that fucking feisty mouth of yours " taehyung teased him a bit

"You're so disgusting Kim"  jungkook gnashed his teeth.

"I didn't even do anything and you're saying I'm disgusting, I wonder if you'll react the same on bed" taehyung smirked.

Jungkook was about to kick taehyung balls but suddenly taehyung pinned jungkook against the wall.

"Ew get off me you smell disgusting"

"Stop lying Jeon"

"You smell like shit get the fuck away from me" jungkook was trying to push taehyung away.

The people around them giggled at their cute fight.

"Why don't you too just kiss eachother " a girl commented.

Taehyung smirked and leaned towards jungkook's lips before their lips touch jungkook spat on him and went away from their mumbling 'fuck off'

Taehyung sighed and wiped his face.
"Damn too much hateness"

There will be short chapters ♡