14

AUTHOR'S POV

"Jungkook i have good news for you" jimin gave a cheerful smile while being so excited.

"Are you pregnant?" Jungkook asked.

"No you fucker" jimin rolled his eyes

"Then?"

"It's a big party by our university are you gonna attend it?"

"I don't know? I got nothing to wear "

"You're so boring come with me " jimin pulled jungkook with him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What the fuck jimin"

Jungkook gasped as he saw what jimin was asking him to wear at the party. It was too revealing.
Especially for jungkook who usually wear baggy clothes.

"Oh please kook you'll look thicc baddest bitch just do as i say it's not much revealing babe I'll accompany you"

Jimin casually shrugged while assuring his bestfriend who was just trying to figure out if it's right thing to do or not.

"What's Kim Taehyung is doing there in Gucci store"

Jungkook said while staring at the black haired male who looks undeniably handsome.

"Motherfucker is rich" deep sigh escaped from jimin's mouth.

"Fuck he saw us" jimin said as he grabbed jungkook hands and tried to walk fast. But Kim Taehyung can't leave a chance to tease his feisty baby.

The black haired male just grabbed jungkook's arm as he pulled him towards his chest.

"Shortie you can leave your bestfriend with me he'll be safe you can go now"

Jimin just looked at jungkook then at taehyung.

"Yoongi was asking for you" and that sentence was enough for jimin. He ran away.

"Where are you taking me motherfucker"

jungkook was trying to escape from taehyung's grip. He was wondering why taehyung is taking him to Gucci store.

"Babe calm down"
Taehyung winked at him.

"Don't babe me you motherfucker"

Jungkook just huffed. He was getting furious.

The black haired male used his palm to close jungkook's eyes while leading him somewhere whilst jungkook kept on cursing him.

"Are you fucking going to kidnap me Kim Taehyung i swear I'll rip off your head and then fry it and I'll chop your dick and feed it to dogs you donkey"

"what a kind words to start a day with" taehyung just smiled.

Taehyung just stopped and still closing jungkook's eyes.

"Don't freak out once I'll let you see something" taehyung whispered in jungkook's ear.

A shiver ran down his spines when hot breath touched his skin.

Taehyung just slided his hands under jungkook's arm to hold his waist firmly.

"What. The. Fuck . Kim fucking taehyung"

Taehyung just smirked as he held jungkook and leaned towards his ear.

"You will look alluring in this one i can already imagine you, a freaking doll with pretty eyes, milky thighs"

"Ta-tae stop i hate you motherfucker"

Jungkook just pushed him away as he was about to run.

The black haired male stopped him.

"Wait for me okay? I have to buy a jacket I'll be quick"

"Motherfucker" he rolled his eyes and went away.

Taehyung smirked.

"I'm here i thought you already left" taehyung was surprised to see that jungkook is waiting for him.

"Yes because you're dumb i can't let people suffer because of your silliness"

"Let me drop you home mon chéri "

Taehyung hold jungkook's hand gently and lead him to his car.

Jungkook was fascinated to see the car. The car was fucking sexy just like it's owner.

.
.
.
.
.

"Here we are babe, before I'll let you go i bought this cute gift especially for you"

Jungkook frowned.

"Oh come on take it my poor heart will feel bad if you'll reject my gift"

"I swear if it's something dumb I'll fucking Kill you"

"You won't babe now go and open it once you'll reach in your room"

Jungkook just sighed and he took the gift he was about to leave but stopped and leaned towards taehyung's ears.

"Two can play games Kim"

Jungkook brushed his hands over the Black haired male's crotch. A groan left from taehyung's mouth as he closed his eyes trying to calm himself down.

Before he could react, jungkook just left.

"So fucking tease" taehyung just smirked as he twisted the ignition key to start the car.

Love you guys 💗

Are y'all excited for next chapter?