21

Authors note- sorry if I'm taking time to upload chapters,i really have a good plot for this story and i want you guys to enjoy each and every chapter<33

AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook head back to his room, he know he's not overreacting over this situation and this is not the first time, Taehyung always give same excuse about being busy.

He acts with jungkook according to his mood, one day he'll ignore his whole existence if he's busy another day he'll make and excuse and try to pamper jungkook with materialistic gifts.

Jungkook know what he is doing is not wrong and the way he acted with taehyung in living room is not wrong.

He don't want their love to fade away but at the same time he's feeling that he'll lose him.

After taking a cold shower, jungkook wore his comfortable nightwear and was about to lock his door until taehyung barged into his room.

"Baby"

"Taehyung I'm in no mood to argue with you at this moment neither I'm here to listen any excuses please leave"

jungkook sighed, he can't look into taehyung's eyes that'll make him weak.

"Look at me kook" Taehyung softly touched his husband's cheek.

"Aren't you busy now? Don't you have your work-"

Taehyung kissed him.

But

"Stay away, just for now i need space"

And that's when taehyung understand this time jungkook is dead serious.

"Aren't you overreacting over a trivial fuss" Taehyung huffed.

"I'm overreacting? Are you even hearing your self right now taehyung, this is not the first time you gave me that lameass work excuse. You always fucking ignored me on our dates too, we fucking decided to go on honeymoon but your work is more important right? I wonder if you actually work or just cheat behind my back"

"JUNGKOOK" taehyung raised his voice which made jungkook flinch.

"Because that's what it seems taehyung" at this point jungkook was sobbing. He was hurt so badly.

Taehyung was staring at jungkook, he never liked seeing tears in jungkook's eyes. He gulped and clenched his fist to not let his tear fall.

"Leave me i ha-hate you, i was dumb back then thinking ma-marrying you will be the best decision of my life"
Jungkook choked on his tears he was sobbing so badly.

This is the first time they got into big fight. Jungkook was not used to taehyung yelling at him or being ignorant of jungkook's emotions.

"Sleep well" taehyung mumbled and head out of the room.

Jungkook locked the door and cried silently. He hate it so much he never wanted to get into fight with taehyung but this was too much for his heart at this point.

Meanwhile Taehyung was in guest room where he usually work. He was blankly gazing at the ceiling.

"He cried because of my dumb faults, i made him cry..but how could he accuse me for cheating on him, when i head back to home from work i get desparate to see you my love" taehyung teared up.

To be continued

I think this is the real issue that I've tried to reflect through this chapter. Divorce happens and the major issue is couples lack in understanding eachother or the misunderstanding, cheating.

 Divorce happens and the major issue is couples lack in understanding eachother or the misunderstanding, cheating