02

AUTHOR'S POV

"You look like someone took away your banana milk" jimin commented as he saw his bestfriend is so furious.

Jungkook didn't react to jimin's words and kept thinking about how can he get rid of him taehyung,he hate everything about taehyung.

"I think it's kim taehyung again?"
Jimin smirked.

"Why the fuck are you smirking and yes it's about fucking kim taehyung" jungkook greeted his teeth

"What he did this time?"

"That bastard fucking spanked me and he was like 'oH i ThoUght YoU Are a GiRl" jungkook mimicked Taehyung's voice.

"BSHAHAHAH"

"The fuck you laughing at" jungkook got furious as his bestfriend was laughing like maniac.

"That was so cute when will you guys kiss"

Jungkook have him a disgusted look.

"Omg yes girl kim taehyung is god of sex i swear" a girl commented as she was gossiping with her bestfriend.

"Really? I kinda want him to use me"

"Girl you should try it once he's FUCKING SEX GOD on bed "

Jungkook and jimin looked at eachother with 'ew' look.

"what's so good about kim everyone wants him in their bed" jungkook saying while rolling his eyes.

"You should give it a try once jungkook"

"Shut the fuck up" jungkook went away from there with a cute angry face.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Currently jungkook is at the library for some peace.
Suddenly he heard a guy beside him talking to his female friend.

"He fucked me and i asked him to use me as his toy i didn't want him to stop" the boy said and his female bestfriend gasped.

"Excuse me who are you talking about " jungkook interrupted.

"Who else? Kim Taehyung "

Jungkook Huffed and went away from there to find some more 'peace'.

"Kim Taehyung is this in bed, kim taehyung is god in bed fuckers are obsessed with him" jungkook mumbled as he was finding a book at library.

"You should try it out babe" someone whispered in jungkook's ears which made him shiver.

Ofcourse it was none other than kim Taehyung himself.

"Stay the fuck away from me" jungkook said while giving death glare.

"And what if i say i can't" taehyung smirked.

"Then find someone to fuck"

"How about i turn that 'someone' into you"

"Pervert Bastard " jungkook gritted his teeth and went away from kim taehyung.

Should I continue this?