17

Song recommendation: d!e for you (The Weeknd)

AUTHOR'S POV

It's been a week since tae confessed jungkook. They're not seeing eachother from past few days. More to be specific jungkook doesn't want to face taehyung at all.

He's not ready, he still doesn't know if tae actually loves him.
He never gave him sign nor he made any move that seems like he's genuinely in love.

Just jungkook likes a bit cliche stuff but it's not his fault,he never felt how being loved feels like.

He always pushed away people, too afraid to fall for someone.

"Fuck I'm overthinking again, my head hurts god" jungkook sighed.

Jungkook was trying to calm down suddenly he heard door bell sound.

"Who's here literally at the dinner time" jungkook got annoyed as he went to unlock the door.

"Why the fuck are you here" jungkook sound so surprised as he wasn't expecting taehyung to be here at this time.

They're not even in good terms?

"Why are you ignoring me sweetheart what's my fault? Just because I spoke out my true feelings -"

Jungkook pulled taehyung inside as he locked the door.

"You're so silly making a scene at night,what if my neighbour hear this they won't let me live here knowing that I'm a gay"

"I don't care, i only care about you but here you are ignoring me.. just reject me jungkook,i  understand if you don't feel the same right?" Taehyung was staring deep into jungkook's eyes

"Why are you making me weak Kim Taehyung by your words " jungkook looked so vulnerable

Taehyung wanted to claim his lips so badly.

"Before you push me away and reject me, can i kiss you my love"

Jungkook's breath hitched.

My love.

Jungkook didn't say anything as he gripped taehyung by his collar and kissed him.

Taehyung smiled between kiss because jungkook initiated it.

Jungkook was kissing me like it's their last kiss, but is it?
He roamed his hands all over taehyung's hair while melting into strong aroma of taehyung's which was mixture of fragrance of lemon zest, creaminess , and woods.

Taehyung snaked his arms around jungkook's waist as they gently pinned themselves against the wall while kissing eachother.

Taehyung gripped jungkook's thighs while the other male whimpered as he gripped his legs around black-haired male's waist.

They both felt the love in their heart and hunger in their eyes for eachother.

Finally jungkook detached his lips as the heat rose in his cheeks.

"Do you really...love me?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung chuckled.

"No i don't" he turned back and started walking.

"You fucking liar I knew it i- i hate you"

Taehyung smirked.
He turned back and within seconds jungkook didn't get time to process and he find himself in taehyung's arms again, as the black-haired male mashed his lips against the bunny boy.

Taehyung got onto his knees as he took jungkook's hand and kissed it.

"I love you"

Tbc

Don't tell me you guys will drop this story js because they're in love
Who'll read the Smut and more drama  😔