08

AUTHOR'S POV

"what happen jungkook" jimin asked as they all were in cafetaria.

"Nothing, let's eat guys I'm hungry"

They all were eating peacefully but all the students gazed at the new student.

"Jungkook look new student, why taehyung is with him tho"

"I don't fucking know let me eat in peace"

.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook was sitting in his English class as he was enjoying the sight of nature. He always use to sit near window.

It makes him calm.

"Hey guys we're welcoming new student please introduce yourself"

"Hey I'm ray thanks to taehyung who suggested me this wonderful University i hope I'll make good friends here"

Ray took a seat beside taehyung as he winked at him. Taehyung make a gagged face he was so annoyed at this point. He want to take out his anger somewhere.

Taehyung just tilted his head to take a look at jungkook.

' he looks so peaceful '

' why the fuck he's looking at me creepy ' jungkook gave taehyung a death glare.

Jungkook was so furious at this point,not because of taehyung but because of certain someone who was staring at him as if they're in love.

He looked away and focused on his notes.

"Okay guys the class is over"
The professor left the class.

"Argh baby let's go somewhere private" ray stretched his arm and he said to taehyung.

"I'm not your baby, ray"

Jungkook was still hating the fact that he feel like punching new guy he shouldn't be feeling jealous.

He packed his bags and ran out of the classroom.

"What a weird guy" ray shrugged

"Don't fucking say a word about him"

"Why? Is he your new Toy?" The guy smirked.

"Shut the fuck up and leave me alone" taehyung went away from there.

"Hey jimin, have you seen jungkook?"

"Yeah, he went to lab he said he got some work to finish"

"Thanks"

.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung went to lab as he sighed and took the step in.

"Jungkook"

"What are you doing here? I need some peace "

"Are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't i be?"

"You ran out of the class"

"Why does it bother you?"

Taehyung turned the boy to face him, he swear jungkook looks so angelic.

"You're so pretty"

"Your boyfriend will get mad stop flirting with me"

"He's not my boyfriend"

"I don't care Fuckboy? Go and fuck someone leave me alone"

"How about i Fuck you right here" taehyung pulled jungkook towards himself as his arms was around his waist.

"You are unbelievable" jungkook was staring right into taehyung's eyes.

"Jungkook do you know how good you smell, i lose all my sense and want to take you right there"

"Ta-taehyung shut up"
' jungkook he's a Fuckboy don't blush'

"You're a sex deprived taehyung go and fuck with someone leave me fucking alone you won't get my precious ass never in million years and you know what's more fun, my ass is better than the girls you fuck with."

" I can't deny that babe"

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he smirked and went towards taehyung

"Daddy make me a moaning mess" jungkook smirked as he went out of the lab leaving a poor guy alone.

"Fuck....fuck fuck fuck that was... Jungkook you're something else" he saw his hard member.

"Let's take care of you now buddy"