16

AUTHOR'S POV

Taehyung kissed him.

Jungkook didn't know how to react, he didn't even kissed back.
Taehyung was moving his lips trying to involve tongue in his as he leaned towards the other male , pulled him more closure by his waist.

In an instance, jungkook came into right sense and break that kiss. He stared at taehyung while he wiped his lips.

"I'm not one of your hoes taehyung that you'll just come here tell me your foolish words and kiss me out of nowhere"

"Jungkook please you're getting me wrong"

"Shut up just go away" jungkook was panting because he was still processing what happened just now.

"Please jungkook don't push me away" taehyung was so serious at this point.

"Ju-just go away"

Jungkook stood up and was about to go but suddenly taehyung stopped him, pulled his body towards his chest.

"Why don't you fucking understand i love you dammit I've been fucking thinking about you i just want you to be mine, i can't stay away from you jungkook you don't know everytime i see you i just want to claim that lips i want you to smile at me genuinely, i want to hug you cuddle you "

Taehyung was just waiting for answer but jungkook just stood there.

"One moment you hate and and other moment you say these stuffs what I'm supposed to believe taehyung"

Taehyung sighed.

He gripped jungkook's jaw not too harshly, made him look into his eyes.

"I said i fucking love you, do you need any other proof? Huh? "

Jungkook was shedding tears, he doesn't like it when taehyung gets harsh with him.

"You're hurting me" jungkook cried as taehyung grip on his jaw was tight.

"Fuck I'm sorry I'm sorry baby please i just oh my fucking god i hate myself you only deserve to be loved"

Jungkook was still silent.

"Can I hug you?" Taehyung gently asked.

Jungkook took 1 minute to answer him, at the end he said yes.

Taehyung hugged him tightly and smiled softly as he packed the bunny male forehead.

"You smell like hoes" jungkook scrunched his nose.

"I- i didn't even sleep with anyone since past few weeks"

"Why?"

"Because" taehyung stopped.

"Because?" Jungkook asked.

"You're the only one for me now "

"You're idiot taehyung i didn't agree that i love you"

"Huh?"

"I need time, i still don't trust you i mean you can't blame me for not trusting you because you flirt with everyone"

"Oh so you still think this is a joke nevermind go home safely"

Taehyung called an uber for jungkook so that the boy can reach home safely as they both parted ways.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's been 2 days and taehyung and jungkook didn't face eachother.

Sunday morning

Jungkook was in his room he opened his phone taehyung still didn't text him.
Does he want taehyung in his life?

He's afraid of getting cheated after falling deeply.
It's still hard to believe on taehyung that he's not doing this because he's sexually frustrated and wants to get in jungkook's pants.

The boy just sighed.

"But he confessed me.." jungkook was debating with himself.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile taehyung was dying to see jungkook even though he got rejected he know he loves jungkook and want to stay with that boy, he doesn't want anyone.

"I'll make you mine mon chéri"

Tbc