18

AUTHOR'S POV

It's been an year since taehyung and jungkook are dating.
Everything is going smooth.
Ofcourse there's jealousy.
Possessiveness.
But apart from that there is a
Pure love between two souls.

kim_tae

❤️   💬

❤️   💬

Kim_tae : my pretty baby i love you so much<3

Comments

jjk_7: you're a dork and i love you more <3

bae_khyun: you guys are so cute

Jimin_ieee: that's my cute bestie

Lilyyy_y: oh god can i adopt you guys skhkjk

Tap to read more comments

jjk_7

❤️    💬

❤️    💬

jjk_7: i love this dork so much
My boyfriend<3 @/kim_tae

Kim_tae: baby i love you so much and stop calling me dork ;) call me daddy instead.
     jjk_7: @/kim_tae eww cringe. Guilty.
     Kim_tae: @/jjk_7 look at you being mean to me again :(
    jimin_ieee: @/kim_tae deserved.

Jungkook literally blushed when he saw taehyung posted his pic.
He don't want a big surprises
Small things are enough to make him happy especially when it's coming from his boyfriend.

He still blush when taehyung hit on him, he feel butterflies, it feels like it was yesterday when they fell in love.

He literally squeak whenever he see taehyung.

Oh boy, he is so in love.

Dork
Baby can you come at my place?

Kook
Sure, is everything okay?

Dork
I wanna cuddle you so badly and kiss you

Kook
You're such a big baby
Wait
I'll be there in 10 minutes my boyfriend<3

Dork
Aren't you my prettiest boyfriend
I love you so much.

Kook
I love you more taeeee

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(18+ ahead)

Just like that taehyung and jungkook spent their time together being foolish doing crazy stuffs.

Non-stop making out.

"Ta-tae" jungkook moaned as taehyung bite his earlobe while sucking onto his skin.

He pulled jungkook closer as he encircled his arms around his cute boyfriend.

Taehyung smirked after seeing how sensitive his touch is making to jungkook.

The black haired male bent down , lifting up the white bathrobe of the jungkook as he saw the view of jungkook's thighs, without wasting a second he started kissing his inner thighs while sucking onto it making jungkook squirm.

Jungkook's knees were getting weaker, taehyung didn't stop teasing his inner thighs.

"Ta-tae please" taehyung smirked while jungkook was panting heavily.

"Please what darling?"

"F-fuck me, ruin me, i wanna be yours and only yours tonight"
Taehyung lifted him up as took him to his room.

The Black haired male laid jungkook down on bed while he untied the bathrobe.

"Such a pretty baby" he kissed jungkook's nipple while pushing his finger inside jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook's nipple was getting brutally abused by taehyung's tongue and teeth while he was fingering the squirming male under him, crying because of overstimulation.

His legs were getting weak, while he was roaming his hands in taehyung's back, pulling his hair to go slow.

After making the nipple bloody red, and fingering the younger male taehyung kissed his boyfriend who was looking wrecked.

"Shhh doll, my pretty baby" taehyung kissed his nipples gently as he pulled down his pants.

"Are you sure baby?"

Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung clutched their hands together, he was already prepped jungkook, he pushed his member inside his boyfriend while jungkook cried in pain.

"Shh doll, it'll get better"

Taehyung was trying to calm down his boyfriend with gentle words.

After noticing that jungkook is getting comfortable, he decided to take his pace to maximum speed.

The bed was shaking as jungkook was scratching his boyfriend's back, crying and moaning out in pleasure.

"Ah-ahh ta-tae don't stop" jungkook bite his lower lip

Taehyung was going very fast while making his boyfriend cry out in pleasure everytime he hit the prostate.

Taehyung leaned down as he again started brutally abusing his nipples while thrusting making jungkook's leg shake.

"Pl-please" jungkook was panting hard as they both came.

They both took deep breath as taehyung kissed jungkook's forehead.

He lifted up his boyfriend.

"Wher" before jungkook can speak taehyung thrusted inside him and started fucking him against the wall.

"Ta-tae oh fuck" jungkook supported himself with the help of taehyung's shoulder.

He was crying, panting, moaning.

Taehyung took his pace to maximum speed while hitting and abusing prostate as jungkook keep drooling because of overstimulation.

They kept going wild whole night

"Ta-tae it's al-already 5th round"
Jungkook was looking wrecked as fuck his lips were abused by taehyung was he kept kissing him while biting his lips.

His nipples were abused by taehyung, making it look bloody red.

His legs were still shaking after their fucking session.

They both came.

"Fuck that was best princess"

Jungkook weakly smiled as he hugged taehyung.

They both slept in eachother's arm in same blanket, naked bodies tangled together.

🌚Bye guys