05

AUTHOR'S POV

"Argh my head" the boy groaned in pain as feeling his head getting heavy. Suddenly he threw away the blanket that was covering him and ran out of the room.

"Where the fuck i am?" Jungkook panicked while walking downstairs.

His eyes fell upon someone whom he absolutely dislike from the core of his heart,but what is he doing here.

"Can I ask you why the fuck i am here?" Jungkook was hoping that he haven't lost his virginity yet because he can't sleep with taehyung

"Aw little jumgkookie can't recall what happened last night"

"Just tell me you fucker" jungkook grabbed his collar.

"If i am a fucker then that's what I did with you last night " as soon as those words left from Taehyung's mouth jungkook felt like crying his eyes became teary.

"You- you are kidding " jungkook softly mumbled as he was sobbing.

"I-goddamn why the fuck are you crying"

"This is not a joke kim taehyung i-i "

"Relax jeez I'm just kidding" taehyung chuckled while wiping jungkook's tears.

"Don't touch me motherfucking liar" jungkook was about to leave but taehyung grabbed his arm.

"I made breakfast for you atleast eat that and have this painkiller please" taehyung said in the softest and gentle tone as possible.

"Fuck off i don't care about your shitty breakfast and don't fucking pretend that you care" jungkook left the house.

"Damn why he hate me so much?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook was relaxing in his bed he decided to chill out today and not to attend classes.

He was lying on his bed thinking about how taehyung stopped him and asked him to take medicine, his deep voice and gentle tone, jungkook stopped his thoughts after realising he has been thinking about taehyung since past one hour.

"Arghhh get off my mind"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I hope he is alright" taehyung said as he noticed the younger's absence.

He just sighed and went to get his dick sucked off.

Mom
Taehyung,
Your friend ray is here

Taehyung
What!?
He's back already.
Arggh i can't leave class now
I'll be back soon.

Mom
He's so excited to
See you 😏

Taehyung is
Jeez mom
Not that smirk

Mom
He got more prettier
🥰

Taehyung
Oh
Well I'll be back soon.

[RAY]
[He and taehyung had some past memories will be revealed in next chapter]

Take care guys💖