22

AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook woke up early as usual and he was in no mood to eat anything but he has to make sure taehyung eat something before leaving for his work.

He went downstairs, usually taehyung work on his laptop at this time but he's nowhere to be seen.

Jungkook took a deep sigh and head to guest room because that's where taehyung decided to sleep last night.

"Where the fuck is he" jungkook frowned because taehyung was not there.

His eyes fell upon a small note.

"I'll grab something from restaurant and don't wait for me at night"

Jungkook teared up as he ripped off the note.

"As if I'll fucking wait for you"

.
.
.
.
.

It's been 2 hours and jungkook is losing his mind. He couldn't eat knowing the fact his husband might be hungry. Jungkook is surely soft for taehyung and just for a silly fight he couldn't stop caring about him.

Jungkook decided to dress up to meet taehyung and he cooked delicious food for taehyung.

"I hope he doesn't react badly" jungkook sighed.

.
.
.
.
.

"Good afternoon Mr.kim jungkook" a lady receptionist bow down as the whole company knew about jungkook being married to taehyung.

Jungkook is a kind person so he treat everyone with soft and genuine smile.

"Can you please tell me whether taehyung is in his office or not?"
Jungkook inquired.

"Oh yes he is bu-"

"Thankyou thankyou I'll go now" jungkook ran away.

"I hope he doesn't get mad after seeing Mrs. Binna" the receptionist sighed.

.
.
.
.

Jungkook took a deep breath,
"Mr.kim" so here's taehyung's cabin.

He unlocked the office gate, his eyes fell on taehyung. But he was not alone. A girl was there with him they were having coffee and a smile was visible on their face.

"Who's this girl" jungkook barged in.

"Oh no no don't get it wrong I'm like unnie to him"

Jungkook didn't react he just stared at taehyung

"You motherfucker, i was so fucking worried for you but here you're giggling and shit as if everything is normal between us and you fucking left without even letting me know " jungkook teared up.

"Hey don't shout on him he's tensed we were just having conversation"

"Oh fine then i should leave if I'm the reason for it"

Jungkook was about to go but taehyung grabbed his arms.

"Mrs.binna I'll see you later, i need to have few words with my husband"

She left the room.

Jungkook escaped from taehyung's hold and was about to leave but taehyung was fast enough to lock the gate and stop his husband.

"Jungkook " the black haired male spoke gently.

"I hate you"

Taehyung hold jungkook's hand and pulled him towards his direction making him collide with his chest.

"Look at me" taehyung licked jungkook's earlobe.

Jungkook get weak under taehyung's touch. He was whimpering but trying to stay strong.

"Look at me love"

And jungkook can't ignore now that freaking Nickname give him butterflies.

He looked at taehyung who was already staring at him.

"I love you and only you and fights are normal between couples right baby? I'm sorry for being ignorant about your emotions you mean so much to me and fighting with you affects me mentally and physically"

Jungkook teared up, he hugged taehyung.

.
.
.
.
.
.

;) Y'all ready for some mhm mhm

And you little monsters leave some comments down, it motivates me to update