03

AUTHOR'S POV

"Hey kook taehyung has invited everyone for a party"jimin said

"What do you mean by everyone?"

"I mean me,you, and his other 4-5 friends"

"And what the fuck I'm supposed to do with this information?" Jungkook rolled his eyes

"You're coming with me i don't like to hear no "

"I won't"

"Kookie please "

Jungkook Huffed and said "just because you called me kookie that's why I'm convinced.

"Yayyyyy"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Fuck i shouldn't have agreed to be here jimin why the fuck they all sucking faces disgusting"
Jungkook cringed hard as he reached at Taehyung's party.

"Just hormones kook,why don't you and Kim try to fuck?" Jimin smirked.

"Why don't you go and ride min yoongi"

"Sh-shut up "

"Someone is shy" jungkook wiggled his eyebrows.

"Hey pretty" taehyung took jungkook's hand and was about to kiss it but jungkook yanked away his hand.

"Don't you dare to touch me Bastard" jungkook rolled his eyes

"Why so furious pretty doll "

"Kim Taehyung i swear i will punch the fuck out of you till you come into your conscious mind"

"Why don't you punch me on bed while begging to stop"

"I swear- you know what, I'll just ignore your existence"

"Ouch" taehyung made a fake crying face.

"Hey daddy let's go somewhere alone" a girl came and took away taehyung.

"Fucking manwhore" jungkook commented as he saw taehyung and that girl going upstairs.

"Why are you alone here let's go and dance" jimin yelled as the music was too loud.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"A-ah yes fas-faster"the girl was choking on moan as taehyung was unstoppably fucking her.

"Fu-fuck , you're so great" the girl commented.

Taehyung was fucking the girl senselessly, what the girl didn't know that taehyung was imagining ' someone else '

"How about round 2?"

"Ye-" taehyung stopped as he heard noise coming from downstairs.

He rushed away after all it's his party and responsibility.

"What the fuck"