04

AUTHOR'S POV

"what the fuck is going on here" as taehyung rushed out of the room after his "hot session" covered in sweat his eyes widened after what he saw but soon he felt getting hard. His eyes was following every moves of 'certain someone '

 His eyes was following every moves of 'certain someone '

[Like this]

-taehyung smirked a bit as he went towards the younger guy who was who was grinding illegally while surrounded by some men who was enjoying the sight.

Soon the smirk replaced with jealousy as taehyung grabbed jungkook's arms who was basically not sober and pulled him towards his chest protectively.

"Hey leave him he's ours tonight" a man yelled.

"Do you wanna get killed so badly?mhm " Taehyung growled as he took away jungkook with him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You idiot leave me alone motherfucker" jungkook was trying to get rid of Taehyung's grip.

"Shut up" taehyung yelled and continue to walk while grabbing jungkook's hand  but soon he noticed the younger was not walking. Taehyung turned around just to find the younger sobbing badly.

"I- why are you crying" taehyung crossed his arms against his chest while staring at the younger.

"Yo-you yelled at me" jungkook sobbed badly just like a young kid.

"Jungkook, seriously? Stop crying people will think I'm trying to sexually assault you"

"I hate you,you yelled at me taehyungie mean" jungkook started to hit Taehyung's chest.

"Oh right you're drunk i forgot, don't cry come here " taehyung pulled him against his chest and hugged him as jungkook asked him to lift in his arms.

"You want me to carry you" taehyung slowly mumbled while kissing jungkook's forehead as jungkook nodded.

Taehyung carried jungkook in his arms just like a baby, holding him so gently.

"Ta-taetae" jungkook softly mumbled as he was still in Taehyung's arm whilst taehyung walking towards their car.

"Yes?"

"My ass is better than those fake plump ass girls"

As soon as those words left from jungkook's mouth taehyung stopped walking and took a glance a jungkook.

He cleared his throat.

"Jungkook, don't say this stuffs just,just sleep"

Jungkook just rolled his eyes and fell asleep in the back seat.

'F-fuck I'm hard'

Take care guys💖