⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

THIS BOOK WILL BE EDITED.

So, welcome to my fanfiction, dear readers. :^) All the things you need to know are listed down below!

-May include sadism, masochism, obsession etc.

-Only female readers. If you aren't a female, it'll be hard for you to imagine yourself as Y/N in this fanfiction. (She/Her)

-May include drinking, getting drunk.

-Female reader x Obsessive Il Dottore.

-Might include smut. (I'll try my best jejdkendkdmske)

-Beware of spicy chapters!

-Will include the ships i like.

-I don't exactly take negative criticism serious since i only write to satisfy myself, but if you still want to write your thoughts in the comment section, why not?

-Will -probably- include blood, fighting, sexual assault, abuse etc...

-Will -probably- include bad words. (Only certain characters will use bad words.)

-Alice is your very best friend. You guys aren't more than friends. But if the reader and Alice are shipped, i might do some fluffy chapters cause Alice is a pretty and amazing friend. I love her. And of course, you and her will be clingy and touchy towards eachother cause this is how best friends treat each other. And of course, she is the small spoon. 

-You can imagine Y/N as any other female character you want. Because i don't think Y/N as myself while writing either. 😀

-Ignore all the misspellings because this is my first fanfiction and English is not my native language.

-I might lose motivation so i will not be writing on a particular schedule.

-Leave if you aren't satisfied with my writing. I am doing this for fun, only to satisfy myself and get better with grammar.

- Also, my small brain forgot to add how Y/N's clothes and Alice look like. Pardon my silly actions...

- This is kind of similar to what i had in mind

- This is kind of similar to what i had in mind. This is what Alice wears all the time, your shirt is the same but you don't wear a skirt, you wear black shorts with black thigh higs. You both also have big black coats with fur. (Very similiar to the harbingers' ones except yours are all black)

-About Alice:

-She is younger than you. She is 18 in this fanfiction. Yes, she is younger than you but that doesn't stop her from continuing her motherly actions towards you.

-Alice has short, wavy, fluffy hair. Her hair is mostly a sweet and light tone of brown, but her hair ends are light pink. Her eyes are pink. And she is at least 5 centimeters shorter than you.

--> Yeah, this is all i wanted to say. Goodbye, take care everyone.

:^D