I.

3rd Person's PoV:

You streched your arms as you yawned. You always got up very late, but today was different. You tried to sleep again but you couldn't. You got up at 8 o'clock. Yeah, it is a normal time to wake up for most of the people but it is you we're talking about...

You were wearing a green dinosaur pjama. It was very very cute, childish and silly, something that exactly suits you... Even at this age...You got out of your bed very lazily even though you weren't sleepy. You quickly walked to your computer and opened it. In the meantime, you went to the bathroom to wash your face, brush your teeth etc.

You finished your work in the bathroom and started walking to your room. Your house was very silent, it was almost creepy. Your mom hadn't woken up yet, but it was understandable since she works overnight as well. She was a business woman, she even had a big company so she barely had time for you but you didn't mind that at all. About your dad... Well, your mom had divorced him when you were five. It's been so long that you don't even remember a thing about him. His personality and appearance were blurry...You didn't know if it was good that you don't remember anything about him but maybe that was why you didn't hate him. I mean, you don't even know why your parents divorced so there was no point in hating your dad, right?

As you entered your room, you quickly walked over to your computer and sat on your very comfortable chair. You loved playing video games, especially Genshin Impact. Yes, you were a college student but that didn't stop your from drooling over fictional men... Uh, i mean... The Sun had risen up. Your mind went blurry after you kept looking at the window... The outside reminded you of something... Something important...

OH RIGHT!... YOU FORGOT YOUR BEST FRIEND WAS COMING OVER AND YOUR ROOM WAS STILL A TOTAL MESS. You haven't seen her for 3 big years! Of course, you both were in contact and all but this was highly unacceptable! -at least for you- How could you forget something so important?! You slapped yourself mentally and tried to clean your room. The other rooms were clean since nobody used them in... ages... Well, actually your room wasn't used in ages before you came over to your mother's house. You lived on your own. In a small flat. Even a small flat was too big for you because you were the type to not get out of your own room at all. -well, except bathroom breaks- Despite being online so much, you were always the smart but silly person in your educational life. You were on a holiday right now and every holiday you would visit your mother because you loved her very much. And it was hard for you to keep up with things about university. Everyone needs a break, right? You were lucky you got up early today. You tried to not wake your mom up because she was tired. Always tired. It was all understandable though... You loved your mother so much... She was the one who reminded you of your OWN 18th birthday... Your mother remembering your own birthday... What an amazing mother she is!

After two hours, you finally cleaned your room. But there was still something you needed to know: When was she coming? You quickly got your phone and texted her. You were so sure she was awake since she was an early bird. You waited five minuted after sending her the message but... She didn't seem to answer. You were a little worried but you said "It probably isn't something serious, she'll eventually answer." to yourself and that cheered you up.

.

When you looked at your computer, Genshin Impact was already opened. You didn't remember opening Genshin, but you didn't mind it at all because you were too lazy to care.

When you sat on your chair, you immediately started doing your commisions. You don't do them often, but today was a weird day and you know what suits that? Yes, exactly! Acting weird, of course!

You heard a notification sound from your phone. You were pretty sure it was Alice who texted you, and thanks god, you were right!

Her message said: