IV.

3rd Person's PoV:

While you were in Alice's arms, the harbinger spoke in a low voice.

"Well, well, well. What a scene! That was very amusing to watch."

Alice was looking at the man with hateful eyes.

"You... Who do you think you are?"

Her breath hitched everytime she spoke. She felt so... vulnerable around his aura...Yet, she wanted to beat him up because even his presence made her feel uneasy.

"You should watch your mouth while speaking to a Fatui harbinger, you pitiful lowlife. But since i am very amused by the scene you just made, i will let that slide for now and introduce myself to you. I am one of the 11 Fatui harbingers, Dottore, The Doctor. Though, you can call me "Master" or "My Lord"."

And that's when realization hit Alice right in the face. He was the guy you simped for so much. He looked different though. His mask was different and his hair was styled weird. She was in a loss of words. She couldn't say anything back to him. She wanted to punch him straight in the face but she wouldn't want you to be alone after she gets executed.

The harbinger continued with:

"Tell me what happened and i will try to help her and you. Since i feel like doing something great today." He said all of this with a mischievous grin on his face.

"We DON'T need help, especially from a disgusting harbinger like you!" She was getting angrier every second.

"Now now, no need to speak like that, sweetheart. I am asking you a simple question. You wouldn't want me to get mad now, would you? Besides, she looks like she needs help, especially from me."

He said the last part with a very very naughty grin. She could tell something was wrong with this guy. She looked back at the owner of the bakery, he was standing right beside you all a moment ago, but he was nowhere to be found now. Must've gotten so scared and left the place immediately.

There was no choice... You both didn't have anywhere to stay and she was worried about your condition right now. She finally gave a response to him and said:

"Fine. I'll tell you what's wrong. Only for her sake, don't think i trust you enough to ask for your help."

"We are... adventurers. From Mondstadt. We are unexperienced with adventuring and unfamiliar with this nation. Actually, we... We weren't sure we were... In Snezhnaya until i heard... That you were a harbinger."

She spoke so slow. She wasn't sure if the things she's saying right now would get you both in trouble. Turning back to Dottore, he definitely didn't buy this introduction but chose to play along with her in this little game. He still had that displeasing grin plastered on his face. She could at least see his mouth.

"From Mondstadt? Very interesting..." He said this in a very low voice and she didn't hear him at all.

"Ahem...I see, i see. And what exactly... happened to her, may i ask?"

"I... I... Don't know. I am getting scared... She just collapsed right here. I don't know what to do...." She spoke with a hopeless tone.

"Ahh, ahh. No need to worry. I am a professional doctor after all. I can take very very good care of her. Now, you both do not have a place to stay, yes?"

"How did yo-"

"Great! I can provide you a place to stay and look after your little friend here. Doesn't that sound good, mhm?" He sounded very amused by her reactions.

She was speechless. Oh, how much she wanted to slap his stupid face right now... But she chose to not for your sake. Actually, his offer was very good. Very good to be true. Especially from a harbinger... But again, she didn't have an option.

"I don't have a choice, do i?"

"Only if you do not want to freeze to death outside~!" He was CLEARLY having fun right now.

She let out a "Tch" noise and walked towards the harbinger.

"I can carry her if you would like. I do not want to see you dropping her on the ground."

"I can easily carry her, no thanks."

And with that, you, Alice, the harbinger and a few Fatui agents left the bakery as if nothing strange has happened a moment ago.

.

.

.

You all were going to the Zapolyarny Palace. When you all got out of the bakery, there was no one outside. Strange... The snowfall was so much stronger now. Her grip on your body tightened. 'Please, hold on Y/N...' she said to herself.

On the other hand, the harbinger was so sure that she couldn't even last an hour carrying you in her arms. So he decided to walk up to her and get you from her arms with force.

"Hey! What're you-!"

Before she could finish her sentence, you were now in Dottore's arms, being carried bridal style.

"You cannot even walk properly, just how are you gonna carry her all the way up there?" He said with an annoyed tone on how stubborn she was being.

"..."

She looked at the snowy ground while walking. She felt so guilty. It would all be her fault if something bad happened to you.

...

While you guys were halfway there, Dottore saw your unconscious body shivering from cold in his arms, so he decided to bury you in his white coat. While doing that, his right hand reached up to your cheek and caressed it very gently.

'Princess... Can i experiment on you until you break...?'

.

.

.