II.

3rd Person's PoV:

Your eyelids felt heavier than ever. You tried to open your eyes but you didn't open them entirely because the sun was way too bright, but you somehow felt completely cold. Fingers numb because of the snowy ground you're laying on. Your brain didn't seem to work so you said:

"Hey Alice... Why are you... laying on my chest? And what happened to the pizza we ordered...?"

You didn't get a response from her, so you shaked her with your numb right hand and said:

"Wake up, you mushroom..."

You heard her yawn and felt her arms being stretched out. She slowly got up in a sitting position and opened her eyes while you did the same. She observed the environment with confused eyes before speaking.

"Wait... We didn't sleep here... Did we? Uh... What..."

"Maybe the pizza guy dragged us here?" You said with the 2 braincells left in your head.

"It's very weird of your mom actually show the effort to take care of you. If i was in her place, you'd be in an orphanage right now."

She ignored the reply you just gave her right now and said:

"Wait... Why is it snowing...? Wait what... And... Why are there frozen sunnitias hanging from the trees...?

"It's sunsettia, you stoopid."

She sent a deadly gaze towards you and you buried your face in your hands.

.

She was so used to cold weathers so it wasn't really a problem for her. You continued to observe the environment. The snow was so thick that when you tried to get up, you couldn't move your legs because your feet were stuck under the snow. After a few tries, you could move but with very small steps. You didn't feel like walking around alone, without Alice, so you sat on the thick snow. Your preciouss bum felt very cold. :( Alice was still looking at your surroundings with sparkly eyes. She must've really liked this place!

"Were we wearing these when we slept?"

"No... Strange..."

She didn't look at you while talking.

.

.

.

"This is probably a dream. We'll wake up eventually. I still wanna eat the pizza we ordered..."

You said as you hugged yourself and your legs so you could stay warm.

"If only you used that peanut brain of yours for something other than food... I don't understand how a dumb person like you were the smartest in our highschool..."

"Why'd you say that...? :("

She gave up trying to talk with you. She got up and observed your surroundings. The snow, the trees...She was kind of scared but not suprised at all, since she always watched and enjoyed those "shifting(?)" videos on YouTube. You had no idea about those stuff, but you weren't gonna complain about shifting to Teyvat.

You broke the silence with:

"This is a dream, right...?"

"I think so. I mean... Yeah, i know all about this "shifting" stuff and all... But... I have never seen this environment so detailed. I can feel the coldness of snow!"

"So... We aren't stuck here, right?"

" We are, if this isn't a dream. Actually, this is my first dream shifting with someone. You don't seem familiar with this stuff so you don't need to worry. Besides, i am not complaining about it. How about you, huuuh?" She gave you a smug face after saying that.

"I know you are fond of Genshin me-"

"OKAY, MAYBE I AM NOT COMPLAINING- But i still am worried about my mother..."

"Let's just not waste time any further and enjoy the limited time we have here!" She said, trying to lift your mood up.

"Yeah, right!"

.

You guys finally decided to look around. While she was walking far away, you threw a snowball at her.

"Oh, so you wanna play dirty, huh?"

"WAIT! NO MY HAND SLIPPE-"

Without even getting to finish your sentence, she threw 3 snowballs at you, and you found yourself laying on the snowy hard ground.

"I hate you... you burnt chicken wing..."

You whispered the last part to yourself because you didn't feel like getting hit by another snowball.

You got up from the ground and observed the place as well... How pretty this place was...

.

.

.

I know this was very short but i swear i'll make it up to you D: I'm also not proud of my writing but we'll just let it slide for now...