XVII.

Y/N's PoV:

'It's been 2 days since i saw Kai—and got out of my room...'

I thought to myself as i rolled in bed. I was quite excited to get out of here as soon as possible with Alice. The things we'd do together after we get the hell out of Snezhnaya are just uncountable. And of course, i had to make sure Kai doesn't get caught . A small exhale left my mouth out of frustration and excitement.

I looked at the bed hangings, the reflections shimmering in the slightly dark room. I threw the blanket off myself lazily and rolled to my right.

I got out of my bed and walked towards the bathroom. I wanted to have a nice and warm bath, maybe stare at the ceiling and question my existence during bath. I turned the water on and waited for the bathtub to be filled with warm water. I was about to take off my clothing before i remembered something, i had to make sure my door was locked, just in case.

I walked towards the door and checked the lock, surprisingly, it was unlocked.

'I never forget to lock my door though...'

I just shrugged and locked my door. I slowly made my way towards the bathtub full of water.

I slid out of my clothing and got in the bathtub, my body relaxing into the water without my own will. Both of my hands slowly made their way to my sides, i was now hugging myself. I pulled my legs to myself and they covered my chest. My eyes closed heavily as i started humming the first song that came to my mind. My voice echoed in the cold, empty bathroom...

I stayed like that for god knows how long. But it was amazing, i didn't have to worry about anything...

I realized that Kai might come any second now, so i had to be quick. I washed my hair, and then my body. The shampoo was cherry scented, not exactly my favorite but it wasn't bad. I slowly got out of the bathtub and embraced myself with the towel. I made sure the towel was covering most of my body and made my way towards the door. I reached out for the doorknob and opened the door, carefully trying my best to not fall. Since my feet were wet, it made the floor more slippery. Falling face first on the ground would be pretty embarrassing if you'd ask me, even if there aren't anyone to witness my horrendous fall.

I quickly went over to my bed and picked up my folded clothing. I was shivering from the cold, so i tried my best to be quick. Warm water was dripping down on the floor from my H/L hair and arms.

I went to be bathroom once again to get changed. After getting changed, i tried to dry my hair with the towel, but it was pretty impossible in this kind of weather, so i just let it be.

After getting out of the bathroom, i heard gentle knocks on my door. I got pretty excited, since i was waiting for certain someone to come with great news!

"Coming!" i said in a monotone and excited voice, it was pretty difficult to get around in a big room like this! Maybe bigger than my own flat.

I hastily made my way towards the door, i was pretty sure that the person behind the door could hear my loud footsteps, but honestly, i couldn't care less.

I reached for the lock of the door to unlock-

Wait.

The door wasn't locked.

Didn't i lock it?

'I-'

I stopped thinking when i heard the rapid knocks on my door again.

"I'm here, i'm here!" i shouted as i opened the door slowly, forgetting about not locking the door.

When my door was wide open, a masculine Fatui agent with a mask was all i saw.