XX.

Y/N's PoV:

"Hey, Y/N?...
—Y/N, waaaake uuuuup!"

"Mn..."

"Come onnnn! Wake up!"

"Nmmmmm..."

"You leave me with no choice."

Silence

"mnn...AGH- WHAT WAS T-!"

My eyes shot open when i felt a pinch on my thigh. The one who greeted me first was Alice, a silly and proud smile plastered on her face as i stared into her soul intensely.

"You wouldn't wake up, so i tried a trick from my book!" She announced proudly.

"Not the best way of waking someone up..." I said, clearly annoyed from the pinch on my thigh. Though, i couldn't help but smile at her silliness. Without my own will, my mouth curved into a small smile. She must've seen it since i saw her smile at me too.

"Okay okay, look i'm sorry!" Alice said as her hand slowly went to the area she pinched.

I shot her a look that said 'This isn't how you formally apologize' and it seemed like she understood the meaning behind my look.

She cleared her throat before talking,

-Ahem

"I am very ashamed of my actions, Y/N's dear leg. It won't happen again, i promise." Exclaimed Alice, a very reassuring but silly smile painting her face as she caressed the spot she pinched on my thigh just a moment ago.

"Did you hit your head or something? I'm sure my thighs were too soft to hurt your head." I said as a joke, she didn't really take it as one though...

I saw her cheeks get a little pink, meaning she was embarrassed. Her smile was now replaced by a face expression of annoyance and embarrassment. She slowly raised her left hand and pinched my cheeks, just like how the grown-ups do to youngsters. If i were to see us from someone else's eyes, i'd probably think she's scolding me.

"Next time, your thigh will not be the only area that hurts, Y/N." She stated as she let go, clearly fed up with my teasings.

"Owwh." I said, trying to sound heartbroken somehow as my right hand reached up to my cheek that hurt. My legs felt numb because of sitting in the same position for hours, so i decided it would be the best if i stand up.

I sighed longly and exhaustedly, this cannot be the first thing i'm dealing the moment i wake up...

I stretched my arms and legs before getting up from the spot i was asleep on. Alice didn't look tired like me, no, instead- she looked so energetic. The power of sleeping on my thighs, it is. No wonder she had a very good sleep.

"You seem like you had a good sleep, yeah?" I asked sheepishly. My eyes slowly narrowing to get a better look at her. She knew exactly what i meant.

"I guess you could say that~..." She answered as both of her hands found their way to her hips as she rolled her eyes sassily.

I snickered, looking at her smugly. A yawn left my mouth as i squinted my eyes. I slowly turned to my side and looked outside after giving her one more smug smirk. The sun had not risen yet, meaning it was still early. The weather was gloomy as always, still snowing. I turned to Alice,

"Maybe we can leave now, there is no reason to stay here any longer, is there?"

Alice thought for a moment before replying,

"You're right, let's get going captain! Lead the way!" She gave me a bright snicker as i eyed the pathway ahead of us.