XIII.

Y/N's PoV:

The snowfall seemed to get stronger and stronger every second. As i continued to watch the outside from the window, my eyes focused on the weak reflection of myself appearing on the window... The little, miserable Y/N. Clueless on what to do at the moment. Will i stay here, imprisoned for the rest of my life? Most likely.

How did i even end up in this room once again?

But... There is no point in giving up. I mean, not yet. Winners are the ones who don't quit, after all.

.

What if i don't wanna be a winner though?

.

'Oh shut up, Y/N. Don't think negatively.'

"I'll burn this place one day, i swear on everything i have." i muttered under my breath.

(Miss girl has nothing left at this point but ok)

As i continued to watch the outside through the window, i heard a small knock on my door.

I wonder who could it be...

"C-come in!"

Someone is at my door and i didn't even get to rest... Tsk, tsk!

The person at my door opened the door and entered the room. A Fatui cicin mage came in and started speaking:

"Miss Y/N... The Doctor wants to see you in his office immediately..."

Her voice and way of speaking sounded very... different. Just like the cicin mages in the game. I didn't even have a word with her but i could easily tell she was an annoying person! Or maybe, it's just because i despise cicin mages, they are quite difficult to kill...

"Ah...Alright...!"

I hesitated if i should speak or not. But it would be a bit impolite of me to not say anything in return... right?

... God, do i think too much?

She turned to face me one more time before turning her back on me, her hair swaying to the sides every time she moved. Not to sound rude but... The way she stands was making me clench my fists and just punch her across the face... I really don't mean to sound rude but it is exactly how i felt at the moment! I have built-up anger in my veins, and i -of course, just like any other person- need to take my anger out on something! This isn't an excuse to get revenge on cicin mages, don't get me wrong!

She started to walk in a fast pace and i didn't even notice she got on the way to The Doctor's office.

'Pfft, does she think i can't catch up?' 

I fastened my walking pace just to catch up to her and when i did, i continued to walk beside her.

She sent me one last gaze, i couldn't see her full face but it was hella obvious that she was irritated!

'Mission accomplished!'

I couldn't help but have a slight smirk on my face, and she definitely saw that. I let out an "Ahem!" and she just started at me. When she get her eyes of off me, she let out a "Hmpf!" noise, an annoyed one, to be exact.

Not realizing how much we walked, we were now in front of a big and fancy door, just like the other doors i saw on the way here. But this one had a bit more... eye-catchy design... It was very very fancy that i could smell the luxury! Maybe it was someone's expensive cologne... But still, fancy is fancy! Audible, edible, visible or smellable!