19

"so, jisung. how did you and minho meet?" chan asked.

"well first i bumped into him and when i tell you he took my breath away. and not when i fell. and then we met in one of the abandoned buildings on campus. the old literature building. we talked and he asked for my number, what a flirt i know. we started hanging out late at night andddd...yeah." jisung shrugged gently.

"i mean i didn't expect jisung to make the first move but i'm kinda shocked minho hyung did." jeongin laughed.

"why?" minho questioned.

"i don't know you're so...soft? i don't know how to explain it."

"i'm the one who initiated our first kiss at hyunjins parents ball." minho rolled his eyes.

"WHAT?" felix yelled, standing up. "HOW THE FUCK DID WE MISS THAT?"

"get your eyes checked?" jisung playfully rolled his eyes.

"i knew you danced with a pretty stranger but i didn't know your lips did too???????" hyunjin said in disbelief.

"well....you know now." jisung shrugged. "but i asked him to be my boyfriend!"

"i confessed first." minho countered.

"i-" jisung had nothing else to say.

"GUYS! i just got the confirmation, my parents officially have everything ready for the fairytale themed dinner." felix yelled as he checked his messages.

"felix you should be tinker bell." changbin laughed.

"yeah, no. my parents wouldn't let us see each other ever again." jisung shook his head.

"are your parents the only homophobic ones? can't we get rid of them?" changbin sighed.

"CHANBIN HYUNG." jisung laughed. "no they're not the only ones. ryujins parents are homophobic too."

"well...let's ruin them." chan shrugged.

"jisung. bestie. l o m l. it's a wonder how your parents aren't locked up." felix sighed.

"easy, i'm a pushover." jisung shrugged. "i put up with it because i'm scared of the repercussions."

"jisung you're a grown ass man. you have your own place, and honestly if they go down all their money would go to you." felix sighed.

"felix..we're not doing this again." jisung warned him.

"jisung! you'd only be doing yourself and everyone else a favor if you just called the cops on them!" felix let out, frustratedly.

"felix you know i can't!" jisung raised his voice.

"they're bad people, jisung! you're allowing them to do awful things to you and it hurts to sit by and see how much you're going through because of them."

"lee felix." jisung shook his head. "please stop."

"i'm so sorry i-i did it again." felix blinked back tears, his hands moving up to grip his hair.

"lix, it's okay. we'll talk later." jisung said gently.

"no! you're so kind and patient and i'm being pushy and upsetting you." felix's breathing picked up.

"lee felix." jisung gently got up, pulling felix into the kitchen. he got him a cup of water, holding his shaking hand. "it's okay. i know you're working on it." he spoke gently.

"it's not okay because i'm upsetting you." felix finally allowed himself to cry since no one could see them now. "i'm so sorry." he sobbed, gently being pulled into jisungs chest.

"i forgive you. i know you're just worried about me but i need to take my time with this, okay?"

felix looked up, nodding. jisung chuckled at his best friend, drying his eyes.

"you're an amazing best friend, lix. don't doubt yourself over a mistake. what does hannah montana say?" he said playfully.

felix let out a laugh, "everybody makes mistakes, everybody has those days."

the two laughed, felix drying his eyes one more time as they walked back to the living room.

"sorry about that, back to the juicy stuff no more drama." felix said as he sat down.

"okay, hyunjin and seungmin. what's up with your friends with benefits thing?" jisung asked.

"one night..we were both just really horny and decided to have sex. but it was so good that we just kept running back to each other. eventually we decided to settle for the agreement of friends with benefits." hyunjin shyly explained.

"that's it? nothing deeper?" felix asked skeptically.

"y-yeah why...?" hyunjin felt like he was going to explode.

"just curious." felix shrugged.

"how often do you and changbin hyung do it?" hyunjin asked.

"at least once daily." felix shrugged. "what about our precious minsung?"

"w-we've only done it once..." jisung shyly admitted.

"WHAT?" felix yelled. "minho hyung! poor ji is probably dick deprived!"

"look, events have taken place and it just wasn't the time to have sex. id much rather comfort and take care of him and his needs than shove my dick down his throat while he's sad." minho shrugged.

"good dick can be comforting too." hyunjin pointed out.

"that may be how you guys work, but it's just not how we work." minho stated. "i know what he needs when he's upset and crying and we communicate our thoughts and feelings so if he wanted dick he'd ask. and having sex requires the consent of both parties. like he wants dick, but i won't let us do anything until he's fully healed because i don't want to risk him getting hurt."

"lee minho the man that you are." felix teared up.

"does your relationship need a third?" hyunjin asked.

"sit the fuck down." jisung glared at him.

"i love how soft your relationship is." chan frowned.

"thanks." minho smiled. "he means the world to me."

"how to be jisung wikihow..." hyunjin mumbled.

"hwang hyunjin." jisung narrowed his eyes at him.

"sorry, kidding!" he laughed.

a/n: how are you my loves? i love you all. here's a pic of my melody and kuromi minsung.