29

"so..fill us in!" minhos mother urged as they ate their breakfast.

"well..we met a little while ago. we would meet up in the middle of the night at the convenience store near our apartments and talk for hours. it didn't take long for us to recognize our feelings and get together. actually, we became official on the night of the hwangs business party. our four months is in a
couple days." minho spoke with a small smile.

"i'm so sorry that you had to hide from us." his mother frowned.

"it's okay, really mrs. lee." jisung smiled.

"please, call me jiwoo." she smiled. "and you can call mr. lee over here seungyoon."

"okay." jisung nodded.

"well, we're proud of you and your love." seungyoon smiled. "i'm glad you decided to follow your hearts..to each other."

"thank you, really." minho smiled.

"so, when do i get grandchildren?" jiwoo asked.

"mom!" minho laughed.

"kidding, i'm kidding! for now..." she chuckled.

"well, as long as you're happy together, everything works out." seungyoon smiled.

"thank you dad." minho wanted to cry.

"all we want is for you guys to be happy. i'm glad we finally have enough proof to lock your parents up." jiwoo sighed.

"that must suck though..to see someone you used to be so close with turn out to be so..awful." jisung had a slight frown on his face.

"it does. but i have to do what's right." jiwoo shrugged.

"thank you. so much." jisung sighed. "i don't know how much more of them i could take."

"we're happy to help." seungyoon smiled.

"now we don't have to be scared in public." minho smiled.

"we can go on dates in public!" jisung spoke excitedly.

"let's go ice skating this winter!" minho turned to him, grabbing his hand.

"i don't know how to...but yes!" jisung smiled. "we can hold hands in public, and kiss in the rain, and go to every café, and i can go to all your games, and go to the after parties as your date, and i can wear your jersey number, and make signs for you games!"

minhos parents watched with soft smiles on their faces as the boys rambled.

"i can show the love of my life off to the world." minho smiled.

"and if anyone says anything homophobic, i'll handle them." jiwoo smiled widely.

"fuck yeah!" minho laughed.

"min this is so exciting, we don't have to hide." jisung had a small smile on his face, which only progressively grew wider.

"i'll clean up, you two can go to minhos room if you'd like. your public dates will have to wait two weeks." seungyoon chuckled.

"fine." minho frowned.

"oh and lock the door! or don't, i knock before entering." jiwoo laughed.

"please use protection!" seungyoon added.

"thanks but i'm not risking anything with minhos concussion, if you need us we'll be cuddling and watching studio ghibli movies." jisung smiled as he pulled minho up the stairs.

"i love him." jiwoo smiled.

"i'm glad minho knows what he deserves." seungyoon smiled as the boys disappeared up the stairs.

"we accept the love we think we deserve." jiwoo nodded softly, turning to leave a gentle kiss on her husbands lips. "i'm glad things are working so well between them."

"i am too." seungyoon smiled happily, wrapping his arms around jiwoos waist.

jiwoo left another soft kiss on seungyoons lips, giggling as he lifted her feet off the ground.

"yoon!" she giggled.

"let's clean up so we can relax." seungyoon smiled.

🦋

"i love your parents." jisung smiled happily as he cuddled close to minho.

"me too my love." minho smiled, pressing a gentle kiss onto the top of jisungs head.

"again, im sorry about my parents." jisung frowned.

"im sorry about them. i can't even imagine what they've put you through." minho smiled sadly.

"it's...a lot. but it's in the past now." jisung spoke softly.

"let's make a bright future for ourselves." minho smiled.

"yes. also, tell me if the motions are too much, we'll turn the tv off." jisung said protectively.

"i will." minho giggled. "but i'm sleepy right now."

"let's take a nap." jisung smiled. "yesterday was very draining."

jisung turned the tv off, wrapping his arms around minho. minho held him close, a soft smile on his face.

"i love you leemin."

"i love you hanji."

a/n: hello my loves! how are you? have you eaten?