33

"your house is so nice!" felix gaped as they walked into the house.

"thank you." jiwoo giggled. "you guys can figure out sleeping arrangements, we have plenty of rooms."

"i'll go make you guys snacks." seungyoon said as he walked into the kitchen.

"i'll help you." minho said as he followed behind him.

"so ji...i need details." felix said as he dragged him to the couch. jiwoo left the room, going to help her husband and son.

"oh my god lix." jisung laughed.

"is he good in bed? like actually?" felix asked, his other best friends leaning in for the details as changbin and chan listened.

"we've been over this." jisung laughed. "he's amazing."

"you're so vanilla." felix groaned.

"i can be kinky but romantic sex? the intimacy, it's so..hot." jisung said as he sat back.

"have you told him about any like...kinky kinks?" hyunjin asked.

"not yet..if i want to try something with him we'll have a conversation about it. but right now i love being intimate with him. it makes me feel..loved. he always makes me feel loved, actually." jisung said with a small smile.

"okay bitch i need those details." felix gushed.

"it's the little things you know? he constantly tells me. he always takes care of me. he ditched his team to be with me! he leaves little kisses, he's always so open with communication. he's so admirable." jisung smiled as felix and hyunjin squealed like school girls.

"that's so sweet!" felix hit jisungs arm.

"he's just overall, a really good boyfriend." jisung nodded. "and he fought my dad!"

"i knew he'd have to fight to keep you, but i never thought he'd physically fight." seungmin shrugged.

"i just..i love him. so much." jisung sighed.

"i get it." felix nodded. "not him- like i was talking about changbin." felix clarified.

"i figured." jisung laughed.

"i get it too. i was in love with seungmin for years." hyunjin said with a smile. "it hurt so much when we became fuck buddies because i thought he was just using me for my body..like everyone always has."

"i would never." seungmin lightly slapped hyunjins shoulder.

"i know! i'm just not used to someone having sex with me because they genuinely like me!" hyunjin defended himself.

"here are the snacks! we're going to head up to bed. good night boys!" jiwoo smiled.

"what are we talking about?" minho asked as he sat on the ground in front of jisung.

"sex lives and relationships." chan shrugged.

"oh..juicy." minho smiled as jisung bursted out laughing.

"we're having our girl talk shush." felix frowned.

"anyways, it's not my fault i was treated like shit." hyunjin frowned.

"no one said it was." seungmin kissed him on the cheek.

"hey minho, did you know jisung is kinky?" felix asked.

"i did not?" minho furrowed his eyebrows.

"it's nothing extreme! felix i told you when i want to change something up it'll be a conversation between us." jisung groaned.

"i want to hear more." minho shrugged.

"another time." jisung shook his head.

"and what's going on with lovely jeongchan?" hyunjin asked.

"he's like..obsessed with me." jeongin playfully rolled his eyes as a smile spread across his face.

"i wouldn't be saying that when i don't even have to tell you to beg." chan chuckled.

"WOAH??" felix yelled.

"that's a sex life i need to hear about." hyunjin gasped.

"...chan has a daddy kink." jeongin snickered.

"and you like being called a slut so what?" chan shot back.

"TEA!" felix yelled as he laughed.

"felix so do you why are you laughing?" jisung laughed.

"oh? and what does minho call you?" felix questioned.

"love." jisung shrugged.

"fucking vanilla bitch. when are you going to ask him to put ice in his mouth and give you head?" felix smirked.

"LEE FELIX!" jisung lightly slapped him.

"oh? ice play?" minho nodded to himself.

"he want to be pinned to the wall too. and mirror sex, and recording, and you should put whipped cream on him and lick it off. and invest in a vibrator. and he wants to try cock warming. and fuck him in the bath, he wants to try water play. also, praise the fuck out of him." felix listed off.

"i want to die." jisung shook his head. "i thought you FORGOT ABOUT THAT CONVERSATION."

"i'd never forget." felix smirked.

"we will discuss this once i don't have a concussion." minho said gently.

"oh my god he really is gentle." felix rolled his eyes.

"i want to die." jisung groaned.

"jisung stop saying that! i don't know if you're joking or not." hyunjin scolded.

"then tell felix to shut up!" jisung rolled his eyes.

"felix go wrap your mouth around changbin or something. jisungs sick of you." hyunjin said as he waved at him.

"you guys will be the death of me." minho giggled, reaching up to hold jisungs hand.

a/n: a funny chapter cause i needed to feel something positive. i'm tired, how are you guys? i love you guys <3