Chapter 4

Lorenz POV

"How's your sister??I heard you secretly visit her and Lexus told me that she's currently working under Kelleon Marvic without knowing that her Boss is your enemy—"

Napahilot ako sa sariling sintido.Lexus is my Butler and he definitely told dad about it without my consent. Just damn it!

"And she doesn't even know that I exist,Dad. Hindi ako maalala ng kapatid ko. Wala siyang kaalam alam na may Isa pa siyang kapatid na lalaki bukod sa bwusit na Ken na yun— AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!Kung hindi mo sana pinagbantaan ang mama niya hindi sila lalayo satin at hindi kami magkakahiwalay ng kapatid ko!kung sana nagpakatino ka na bago pa niya nalaman sana buo pa tayo!. For once I want to be with my little sister again!Palagi nalang si Ken yung kasama niya sa school,sa mall,sa araw ng birthday niya at sa lahat ng mahahalagang okasyon sa buhay niya! I'm jealous of them dad,I wish na sana ako nalang ang nasa kalagayan ni Ken. Edi sana nagagampanan ko yung pagiging kuya ko"

Natahimik naman siya habang matiim na nakatingin sakin.Napatiim bagang akong nag iwas ng tingin.

Sa loob ng labing limang taon,walang linggo na lumipas na hindi ko nasisilayan ang nakababata Kong kapatid. Caira is very precious to me. Bukod Kay papa, siya nalang ang natitira Kong pamilya na buhay pa. Sampung taon ako noon habang siya ay anim na taong gulang lang ng ilayo siya ng mama niya samin. Tinakasan nila ang nila ang bodyguard na nakabantay sa buong mansion habang wala kaming dalawa ni papa. Emily Lauren is a former secret agent of EOM-ang organization na naglalayong sugpuin ang mga krimenal sa bansa at hulihin ang mga taong walang ginawa kundi gumawa ng mga masasamang aktibidad.

Emily, caira's mother and dad met when they're in France, fell in love and then get married.Emily still accepted him even if he already has a son,and that's me.Bunga ako ng isang pagkakamali pero nang dumating silang mag ina sa buhay ko,natutunan Kong maging masaya at magpahalaga sa pamilya. Before, my father and I don't have a good relationship,we didn't get to bond,play together, sleep in the same bed,have a movie marathon or picnic. That's why I'm so happy that he married Emily and have Caira.

She became my playmate, my Buddy, my best friend, my inspiration and my everything.

And then,one day she found out about dad being a Mafia Lord and involved in underground business. They fought until dad threatened her that he will kill her family if ever she leave us. But Emily Lauren is a hardheaded woman, she didn't listened to my father. She still scape and leave us with my little sister. That's the most painful day of my life,and again I feel being alone and left behind. I feel unloved.

Four years after that,I heard na nag asawa ulit siya. And just like my dad, the man is already has a son name Ken Delos Santos.He's three years older than Caira. Seeing my little sister happy around him broke my heart. Ako dapat yun eh!Ako dapat ang nag aalaga at palaging kasama niya,that's supposed to be me!Cause I'm her true brother by blood!

"That's the reason why I don't want you to be with your sister. She's your weakness and it's possible that your enemy will use  her against you. Kapag nalaman nilang kapatid mo si Caira, mapapahamak siya at manganganib ang buhay niya. I can't risk it Lorenz, she's still my daughter and as a father. I will do anything to protect her, even if it cost my happiness or my life. My little princes deserve to be happy, I don't want to ruin my life because of me.."

Nag angat ako ng tingin sa kanya
"She's with Kelleon Marvic ,Dad. That only means one thing, She's Endanger. Kelleon is my enemy, I know half of his dirty and evil secrets. He's a cunning man,dangerous,weak and a definition of Devil—"

"And he's obsess with your sister, Caira..."

Natigilan ako sa sinabi niya at napatiim bagang.

"He'll use her against me because he know she's my sister. We need to take her away from that man dad! He'll just ruin my sister's life! I can't let that happen"