~.doggy got moves.~

just a cute fluffy part doggo is the star of this chapter sorry its short and stay safe everyone :0 >:)

you where in the lounge in your sensory swing moving back and forward laughing. you had your casted foot out the swing so the only thing people saw was a cast handing out the swing in which most came in and laughed at the sight. but the doggo on the other hand had other ideas on it and started jumping and playing with it, when she jumped and tapped it you would move back and forward causing you to laugh and squeal when she poked her head through the swings crack scaring you slightly. 

Milkia started pushing you around making the swing move in circles that soon made you feel sick so you stepped out and saw the slight of Milkia wriggling on the floor making weird goofy noises. you scream giggled on the floor as you couldn't move from the cast so you told javis to put on disco music and it looked like the doggo was dancing. what you didn't know was javis was filming the whole thing for stark to send to peter and aunt may. 

for about 2 minutes you and the doggo were wriggling like a bunch of crazy baboons making a good video for stark and the other 2. the dog stopped and stood up dramatically and barked playfully going back to investigating the intruder on your foot. "THATS MY FOOTY DOGGI!" you screamed with a bunch of loud giggles following behind. you had so much energy you in your mind. Milkia was liking the attention so she stood up and got close to your face putting on a blank and stale look. 

soon... "BOOORFF!" a loud bark echoed through the living room scaring you into a funny shock in which you laughed again grabbing the dogs head and pulling her fluffy embrace into yours. she finally settled down and started licking your hand and knees to bring your energy down to hers. you finally found your perfect companion your partner in crime, your best friend, your platonic soul mate.. Milkia. 

AWEE I LOVE THIS CHAPTER MY FAV SO FAR MY DOG WRIGGLES AROUND AND I PLAY MUSIC AND IT LOOKS LIKE SHE IS BOOGING TO THE MUSIC! hope you enjoyed this as much as i enjoyed making this chapter. i love everyone and again if you need to talk to someone my messages in Wattpad are always free <3