6-10

6 Is she also reborn?

"Hey, it was Luo Ningning who passed by just now." Pei Ying's voice entered Luo Ningning's ears, Luo Ningning was so frightened that he almost fell off the car. Logically speaking, Luo Ningning is not in the same place as Pei Ying. In the class, they shouldn't have known each other. If Luo Ningning had not reached the first level of Qi training, he would never have heard her words. Could it be that Pei Ying was also reborn?

Luo Ningning let out a long sigh of relief, Gu Wanyi's enemies will not all be reborn, right?

Anyway, Luo Ningning didn't plan to recognize Pei Ying. Now that Pei Ying is reborn, the bracelet on her hand can't be worn anymore, and the woman will definitely recognize it.

Luo Ningning returned home and locked the door, only then did he feel much safer.

As soon as she returned to the house, she couldn't wait to rush into the compass space, "Xiaoyu, what is the function of the stone?"

"Idiot, you are still a cultivator, haven't you discovered the energy in this stone?" Xiaoyu gave Luo Ningning a blank look.

"Uh, let me see." Luo Ningning observed the stone carefully, she found that the stone had some slight energy. "It feels like there is some energy."

Xiaoyu flapped her wings, "Forget it, I know your abilities are not enough. This stone is a space stone, and the bracelet on your hand became a storage bracelet because of the space stone on it."

Luo Ningning glanced at it, and she found that the bracelet she was wearing did indeed have a few gray balls, but the gray balls looked good on this bracelet.

"So that's how it is!" Luo Ningning blinked, this stone is so big, if it is refined into a large storage equipment, how big is the space?

"You'd better not think of this stone. There will always be a reason for this space stone to appear here." Xiaoyu said with a frown.

"This thing has cause and effect? ​​What are you kidding?" Luo Ningning pouted, he just took a stone, what can happen?

"Don't believe me, there must be a reason for such a large piece of space stone. You'd better consider moving the stone after you have compensated that guy." Xiaoyu opened his mouth and advised.

Luo Ningning frowned, she looked at the pile of jewelry she got back, and then saw the guy's contact phone hanging on one of the jewelry.

Luo Ningning left the compass space and made a phone call.

"Hey! Who are you?" The handsome boss didn't know Luo Ningning.

"Hello, I'm the one who bought your stuff just now. It's like this. I saw a stone on the ground where you are. I don't know if you are willing to sell it?" Luo Ningning asked.

"You also like that kind of stone. I thought it was weird and brought it back. That's it. If you want it, give me another 20,000 in the card." The handsome boss said directly. , but he is still waiting for the other party to counter-offer!

"Okay! Give me the card number." Luo Ningning asked for the opponent's card number and directly called the opponent 20,000 yuan.

Luo Ningning didn't expect that this phone call also brought a trouble to himself.

Just after Luo Ningning called the handsome boss, the handsome boss received another call. Someone wanted to see a bracelet in his store, saying that her friend liked it very much, and she wanted to give that friend a birthday present.